Thu, May 16, 6:44 PM CDT

Welcome to the Cinema 4D Forum

Forum Moderators: CHMedia Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Cinema 4D F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2023 Sep 06 11:59 am)

C4D Gallery Speed Modeling Sessions C4D Freestuff

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Post a pic of yourself!

chachi ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2008 at 4:25 PM

dammit...sorry. I promise I'll get them posted tonight. I had a HELLISH day at work. When you drop the F-bomb on the owners wife you tend to get a bit of backlash (she is such a witch). I'm looking for a new job now as "we speak". Still employed but on a bit of thin ice...lol.

Expect pics tonight...I PROMISE THIS TIME!  :)

chachi ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2008 at 8:16 AM

yup...i know...no pics yet......my brother broke my digital camera! Now I have to figure out how to use my cell phone camera.. it has a 2 mpx camera so it's actually decent. I should take the pics here at the office in the bathroom....just to waste more company time...lmao!!

chachi ( ) posted Sat, 19 January 2008 at 8:10 AM

ok...not sure how to get pics off phone now.....i have now officially reached retarded levels of stupidity ....  :(

scanmead ( ) posted Sat, 19 January 2008 at 10:07 AM

Chachi, grab the nearest teenager. They're pro's at taking photos and video on their phones and uploading them everywhere. g

chachi ( ) posted Sun, 27 January 2008 at 10:19 PM

Ok.,...finally got the pics uploaded..lol. AND NO, i'm not trying to flex...lmao! Not with my princess arms. I'll get more to tie them all together. And yes, the one in the lip says "BEER".   ;)
This was pretty "on the fly" pics from a cell phone, so don't gimme sh*t about quality..lmao!!

take care everyone!!!  :D

-chachi

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Sun, 27 January 2008 at 10:29 PM

On the inside of your lips?  How uncomfortable was that? ;)  At least it says "BEER" (my second favority beverage after "CAFFEINE" er "COFFEE"). :D

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

npro ( ) posted Mon, 28 January 2008 at 4:06 AM

hehe, no flexing...right ;) nice ones chachi........ had to be uncomfortable indeed, that lip tattoo.

chachi ( ) posted Mon, 28 January 2008 at 7:40 AM

it was like a mad dentist..lol. It was fairly unpleasant. But healed in two days. I never tried to photograph myself before so I am sure I missed a few tatoos somewhere. But after doing a few posts of myself, I have become a bit vain and now want to do some shots and composite some C4D stuff over myself. The typical biomechanical junk.
Anywho, just glad I stuck to my word of getting these posted....

(i talk too much...)

-chachi

HorseFlesh ( ) posted Mon, 28 January 2008 at 11:09 PM

LOL Chachi! Who would have guessed you are covered in tattoos? And about that lip tattoo, I can think of much worse places to get a tat....Like on yer weiner.....

chachi ( ) posted Tue, 29 January 2008 at 7:25 AM

Man, I tell ya. 99% of people around here and at my office would NEVER guess that I am the conservatuve Republican and Catholic. I look more like an insane biker druggie that eats people's pets and chases people with a chainsaw (you know, an artist). I get it all the time. Fun to keep 'em on their toes and catch people's reactions and then put them in their place for prejudging people.

Geez, I can rant about anything...even myself....i'm such the dork!!  LMFAO!!!

chachi ( ) posted Tue, 29 January 2008 at 7:37 AM

Cheer up Minty!!  :D

efer ( ) posted Sat, 09 February 2008 at 12:31 PM · edited Sat, 09 February 2008 at 12:32 PM

file_399551.jpg

Here's me. 45 years old, no tatoos.

Eddie

ednumber0 ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 7:44 AM

ednumber0 ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 7:45 AM

file_399619.jpg

Sabra ( ) posted Tue, 25 March 2008 at 3:38 PM

I'm so glad I chose the software package with the hottest users online 🤤 :tt1:

efer ( ) posted Wed, 26 March 2008 at 6:09 PM

Quote - I'm so glad I chose the software package with the hottest users online 🤤 :tt1:

That includes you, obviously.

Torulf ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2008 at 2:01 PM

Me, the spase bum.

TG

Torulf ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2008 at 2:04 PM

file_405103.jpg

Me, the spase bum.

TG

shadowangel ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2008 at 3:11 PM

**lol thats funny people i would post a pic but then looked back on top and read cinema 4d so will stick with my poser n bryce lol... but was least very funny to read through... huggles

shadowangel ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2008 at 3:13 PM

**oh did i read wrong is this a place for any 3d fan to post a pic ??

cartesius ( ) posted Sun, 01 June 2008 at 5:07 PM

It's for CINEMA 4D users so switch to C4D and post a picture :)

/Anders

Gallery | Store | dogday-design.se

nemirc ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2008 at 4:01 PM · edited Mon, 01 September 2008 at 4:02 PM

file_413181.jpg

maybe you've seen this one already, it was on the front page like two weeks ago...

anyway, here goes nothing :p

btw this one was taken on the last day of siggraph so the "holy crap leave me alone" face is due to the extremely long and exhausting week

nemirc
Renderosity Magazine Staff Writer
https://renderositymagazine.com/users/nemirc
https://about.me/aris3d/

cartesius ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2008 at 4:13 PM

Nice T-shirt ;)

/Anders

Gallery | Store | dogday-design.se

ingagirl999 ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2010 at 10:48 PM

file_455801.jpg

Greetings......... Just confirmed e-mail....."Newbie" I'm a C4D fanatic/student at Berkeley City College, Berkeley, CA Will return shortly......going to "check out" everything....new

perilous7 ( ) posted Tue, 03 August 2010 at 4:38 PM

file_457044.jpg

thats me :-)

A cleaved head no longer plots.

http://www.perilous7.moonfruit.com

Propschick ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2010 at 8:53 AM

file_459258.jpg

Well I spose' I better add one myself...this is a few years old - and it was on vacation...i haven't ridden a horse in maybe 6 years

I really need to get a new one taken soon

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

turner ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2010 at 8:56 AM

Why the long face?

LOL

perilous7 ( ) posted Fri, 17 September 2010 at 7:19 AM

i want to learn to ride a horse it no fun being a knight on foot lol

A cleaved head no longer plots.

http://www.perilous7.moonfruit.com

kjherstin ( ) posted Tue, 19 October 2010 at 7:07 AM

file_460515.jpg

Taken in the Algarve by Ria Formosa for an ID back in 2007. I haven't changed much since then. I actually have more updated ones on my profile but you can see my facial features better on this picture ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.