Mon, Jun 17, 1:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 14 12:05 pm)

Subject: I'm not getting the 'Poser import option' dialog

Tiny ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 4:16 PM ยท edited Wed, 01 November 2023 at 1:28 AM

I just got Vue and Mover! Both installed. I've gone through the tutorials. I've read the user manual. I've scanned this site for more and read those. But... I have a Poser scene with 8 frames. When in Vue I choose 'Object, Import object' and then the pz3 file, it imports it with no dialog about wanting the whole animation or not. And there is no animation what so ever. :o(

What am I doing wrong?

gebe ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 4:29 PM

You are not doing any thing wrong probably. First of all make sure you have version Vue 4.12 If not, update for free with the FULL update for your OS at www.e-onsoftware.com. Then, when Mover 4 is installed and you open Vue4/Mover4, you must see the MOVER text running over the screen. Do you? If not, Mover 4 is not properly installed. Second: if you use a MAC tell us!!!! If you use a PC and when you import the pz3 file for the first time, Vue will ask you to locate Poser.exe. Locate it and click OK. You must know, and this is a very important point: POSER has to be closed before you import a Pz3 scene into Vue!!! If you almost have problems, please explain exactly what kind (error messages,??) Guitta guittalogo.GIF

Tiny ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 4:51 PM

As soon as I closed internet after posting here, I figured I reinstall the Mover. And that was it! I had installed it in a folder on its own when it should install in Vue folder. Apparently I read everything except how to install it... hides face in shame

Thank you for responding so quick. I didn't have time to delete the message.

gebe ( ) posted Tue, 20 May 2003 at 5:23 PM

Happy you got it:-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.