Sat, May 18, 2:20 PM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 14 11:45 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Missing Item in bundle.

bwldrd ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2023 at 6:03 AM · edited Sat, 18 May 2024 at 1:33 PM

Just purchased Dexterdoodle Billiard Room and Bar Bundle (https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/134168/billiard-room-and-bar-bundle) in case link isn't clickable.  It is missing the morphing glass ware.

Description: Save big on this Billiard Room and Bar Bundle and get the Bar Room Cube free! Get the complete scene, including bar, bar table, bar stools, pool table designed for Poser Physics, billiard accessories, spectator bench, pool lamp with light emit feature, room cube, morphing bottles and morphing glass ware. All props have been tested in Poser 7, debut, 8, 9 pro 2012 and DAZ 4. Includes props, textures, uv maps and OBJ files.See individual bundle items for detailed description. 

It is both in the description and the promo images, but it is not in the downloadable products.

Can this added to the downloadable files please.   Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2023 at 1:00 PM

Hi.

There is a zip in that product called  BilliardsBarwareBottles_279461 that contains the bottles you are looking for. 

I have reset your downloads so you can grab the file without issues. 😄

bwldrd ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2023 at 3:13 PM · edited Thu, 15 June 2023 at 3:18 PM

Thanks for answering, but not the bottles... The glass ware is what is missing. .. this 

image_1364df0fb91d37e3eaf6026422ca710f.jpg

It is not in the bundle, though it says it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bwldrd ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2023 at 3:17 AM

Ok, I see the bundle was consolidated to less files in the downloads page. But it is still missing the glass ware.    This product here Morphing Bar Glasses and Accessories (https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/134127/morphing-bar-glasses-and-accessories)  is supposed to be in the bundle.  It's in the description .. see the part about morphing bottles AND the morphing glassware , it's in the promo shots... It is NOT in the downloads.

bwldrd ( ) posted Mon, 19 June 2023 at 6:56 PM

Ok, I waited the weekend, but the weekend is over now.. Bump.

bwldrd ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2023 at 10:42 AM · edited Fri, 23 June 2023 at 10:43 AM
One week with no further response. Do I need to start a new thread?

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2023 at 1:29 PM

Sorry about that. I did not get the notice you had responded. I will ask our team to take another look at these files. I will let you know when that has been done. 

bwldrd ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2023 at 2:50 PM

Thank you.

donnena ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2023 at 2:55 PM
Site Admin

Barware File has been added to the Content Paradice item.

;>

Andy!

bwldrd ( ) posted Tue, 27 June 2023 at 3:31 PM

TYVM :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.