Sat, May 18, 5:38 PM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 14 11:45 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Gift Certificate Q?

mouser ( ) posted Thu, 22 June 2023 at 9:33 AM · edited Sat, 18 May 2024 at 4:32 PM

The entire reason I purchased a gift certificate was to avoid entering CC details whenever possible.

Why cant I purchase Items with just my accounts existing credit without a CC?

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2023 at 10:27 AM

The gift certificate system has to track the amount/portion that has been used and what is still available. We do not have another way to track that currently. 😄

mouser ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2023 at 7:22 PM

Sigh, the store has as expected has ignored my gift certificate code and used my CC instead.

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2023 at 1:27 PM

Please be sure to click the blue + sign to the right of the code once selected to apply it to your order. You should see the amount applied reflected in the total to be paid before placing your order. 😄

mouser ( ) posted Sat, 24 June 2023 at 7:27 PM

I did click it.

vagabondfantasist ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2023 at 10:00 AM · edited Sat, 01 July 2023 at 10:00 AM

You need to make sure that the order summary on the right is correctly updated after applying your coupon and/or your gift certificate.

If the Total remaining reduces to zero the Choose a payment method section on the left should change to indicate that no payment is necessary.

I just placed this order - didn't need credit card details, although it insisted on address details.

wZGP96jedqaKWfS731S7fY2HYi4xBMJF2NlqZqCG.jpg

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.