Sun, May 26, 11:47 AM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 24 5:47 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Changing Billing Address

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2022 at 1:58 PM · edited Sat, 18 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I've done it before, I need to do it again, and I don't see the link for it now.  Can you give me the path for changing my billing address?

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2022 at 2:06 PM

Hi.

We do not store your payment information. When you are in the checkout process, the page that accepts your payment option, the page you see after the Proceed to Checkout button. at the top you will see your information listed there if it has been entered previously, Click Edit the bottom left of that information area and change the information that needs updating. As a note, it is best to just clear out the address, city and state and enter the zip code you are now using first. That will enter the city/state for you.

Hope this helps!

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2022 at 3:19 PM

Ah, OK, that's were I saw my old address, I didn't realize that is where it needed to be changed.  I'll take care of that on my next order.

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2022 at 3:45 PM

Ok 😄

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.