Tue, Apr 30, 5:38 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 12 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, donnena Forum Coordinators: nerd

Poser 12 F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 18 2:45 am)

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: P3DO Explorer loader for Poser 12 fix

yarp ( ) posted Wed, 11 November 2020 at 3:09 AM · edited Tue, 23 April 2024 at 6:45 AM

Hi, due to P12 now using Python 3 the loader script from P3DO to Poser is not working anymore.
Here's a link to a setup with a fix to the plugin doing this. It will just update the P3DO's PoserPython plugin. The new script is compatible with previous versions of Poser. I will upload it on my website and at Renderosity freestuff asap.
p3doexplorer-280-poserpython-283-2020-11-11.zip

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 11 November 2020 at 5:01 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Thank you! And thank you for making it compatible with previous versions. Also, for people who are worried about the Poser Pro 2014 library not working when Flash and/or Air are discontinued P3DO is an excellent alternative - I had been using the free version for years and recently got the Pro as well.

yarp ( ) posted Wed, 11 November 2020 at 5:25 AM

Thank you Kalypso. Poser Pro 2014 was indeed a good version of Poser. No wonder people are still using it.
I installed P12 this morning to test the fix, I am now eager to play with it and see what is new and compare with P11 recent renders.

martial ( ) posted Tue, 24 November 2020 at 3:46 PM

I have P3DO 2,8.0.0 pro and i just bought Poser 12.No problem using this new script with my installed version??? Thanks

yarp ( ) posted Wed, 25 November 2020 at 12:23 AM

Hi Martial, the script is compatible with P3DO 2.8.
Previous versions of P3DO should work too provided they are compatible with that version of the PoserPython.plugin. So I would say down to P3DO 2.5 included.

martial ( ) posted Wed, 25 November 2020 at 7:52 AM

Thanks Yarp

ronaldknights ( ) posted Tue, 01 December 2020 at 9:27 PM

Hey, Yarp. I might have known you'd be quick in releasing necessary updates! It's good to see you again!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.