Tue, Apr 30, 12:46 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 15 3:14 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Last 32 bit version of Poser?

Joe@HFG ( ) posted Tue, 03 November 2020 at 3:52 AM · edited Wed, 17 April 2024 at 6:31 AM

What was the last version of Poser to run on 32bit Hardware? I have WINE running on BOX86 on my raspberry Pi4. Just for $#!7s and giggles, I would like to get a version of Poser running on it, but it only run Win32 code and not Win64.

If there is a more appropriate forum for this, please feel free to move it there.

mo·nop·o·ly  [muh-nop-uh-lee]
noun, plural mo·nop·o·lies.
1. exclusive control of a commodity or service in a particular market,
or a control that makes possible the manipulation of prices

ghostman ( ) posted Tue, 03 November 2020 at 5:18 AM

Last version was the last version from SMS. I think 11.1

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

Joe@HFG ( ) posted Tue, 03 November 2020 at 7:21 AM

Wow! 11.1 was still 32bit? Cool! I have 11 Pro.

mo·nop·o·ly  [muh-nop-uh-lee]
noun, plural mo·nop·o·lies.
1. exclusive control of a commodity or service in a particular market,
or a control that makes possible the manipulation of prices

ghostman ( ) posted Tue, 03 November 2020 at 7:23 AM

Unfortunatly it's on a kill switch. SMS turned it off and we can't use it so the only solution is to upgrade to the Rendo version or go back to P10

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 03 November 2020 at 10:28 AM

Yep, ghostman is correct on that. If you can get a hard copy of PP2014 you would be okay but you still need the service packs which are hard to come by.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Fri, 06 November 2020 at 4:03 PM

I know structure was collecting old service packs as a service to the community, but I don't know how to find a complete listing other than by contacting structure.

I did manage to get a copy of Poser Pro 2014 from eBay, but you'll need to be patient; they don't come up very often. Poser 10 would do the job if you can do without the Pro bells and whistles - if I recall correctly that was 32 bit only.

structure ( ) posted Sat, 07 November 2020 at 9:33 AM
Forum Coordinator
EnglishBob ( ) posted Sat, 07 November 2020 at 1:10 PM

Oh, look, a complete listing. :) Thank you! Bookmarked.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.