Sun, May 26, 8:14 AM CDT

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 24 6:11 pm)

Subject: Magnet like morph for Cloth in DAZ?

westcat ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2020 at 6:19 AM · edited Sat, 25 May 2024 at 2:03 AM

I understand that in DAZ there are Dformers, that act in a similar fashion to how magnets in Poser do? Also Auto Follow for clothing to use the Figure morphs. Anything in DAZ Studio that you can pull cloth with and deform it? and of course also animate it?

RHaseltine ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2020 at 9:25 AM

dFormers surely do that?

Writers_Block ( ) posted Sat, 15 February 2020 at 4:36 AM

There's a paid for product call Mesh Grabber. It's well worth the price - possibly the best item available: IMO. https://www.daz3d.com/mesh-grabber You can tweak the mesh of the targetted item, and it persists accross scene saves (subset saves too), and/or it can be easily (or perhaps fairly easily - probably depends on your Studio experience) turned into a morph.

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Wed, 26 February 2020 at 12:07 PM

I second the Mesh Grabber comment.

westcat ( ) posted Wed, 04 March 2020 at 11:54 AM

Ahh very cool I also found this https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files#prod_58367

DForce magnet

wscottart ( ) posted Fri, 13 March 2020 at 3:25 PM

I have the dforce magnet , but have not used it yet. The mesh grabber is quick and easy though.

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 16 October 2022 at 10:43 PM

You are aware this thread was last posted in 2020.  The problem may have been resolved.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2022 at 2:18 PM

It's a spammer, link at the end of the text (not sure where the text came from)

elijahnelson ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2023 at 9:05 PM · edited Tue, 06 June 2023 at 9:07 PM

RHaseltine posted at 2:18 PM Mon, 17 October 2022 - #4446874

It's a spammer, link at the end of the text (not sure where the text came from) 

Thank you very much for the notice.mapquest driving directions

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.