Sat, Jun 15, 5:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 03 7:27 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Need Clear Steps To Download Le Femme/Homme

sasacatina ( ) posted Mon, 06 January 2020 at 4:04 PM · edited Sun, 09 June 2024 at 9:42 PM

Hello, I am losing my mind trying to figure out how to properly install both. I know they say the directions are in the file but I can not understand where it is exactly. There are some but... I just need step by step instructions, please. Y~Y My dyslexia could be getting to me for this one.

structure ( ) posted Mon, 06 January 2020 at 4:30 PM
Forum Coordinator

Copy the runtime from the zip to your poser 11 content folder

Locked Out

LeeMoon ( ) posted Mon, 06 January 2020 at 4:32 PM

Hi sasacatina!

I picked up both La Femme Pro and L'Homme Pro recently and used Poser's "Install from ZIP Archive..." menu item to install both products into my designated Runtime folders.

Have you used the Install from ZIP Archive feature before?

Lee

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 06 January 2020 at 4:38 PM

@ LeeMoon: If you could kindly provide screencap instructions for the OP, I bet he/she would greatly appreciate it. I would do the deed but I am tied up at the moment.

LeeMoon ( ) posted Mon, 06 January 2020 at 5:17 PM

Give me a few minutes. I've had a render going.

Will have some basic screenshots of Install From ZIP shortly. 😀

Lee

LeeMoon ( ) posted Mon, 06 January 2020 at 5:42 PM · edited Mon, 06 January 2020 at 5:43 PM

Here you go...

I'm on a Mac, but the same steps should be the same for Windows. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. 😀

1) Select "Install from ZIP Archive..." from Poser's File menu.

InstallFromZIP1.jpg

2) Select the La Femme/L'Homme .zip file that you want to install from it's location on your PC/Mac and click "Open".

InstallFromZIP2.jpg

3) Select the Runtime where you want to install the La Femme/L'Homme files into and then click on "Install".

InstallFromZIP3.jpg

4) Repeat for each of the product's ZIP files.

I hope this helps!

Lee

sasacatina ( ) posted Mon, 06 January 2020 at 7:12 PM

Thank you very much everyone! I had to lay down, but I understand the gist of it now! :D

LeeMoon ( ) posted Mon, 06 January 2020 at 8:14 PM

You're very welcome, sasacatina!

I hope you get everything installed just fine.

Lee

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.