Tue, Apr 30, 8:51 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 15 3:14 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Before this vanishes - Poseable FBX Genesis 8 in Poser

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2019 at 4:07 AM · edited Wed, 17 April 2024 at 7:58 AM

I just found my old thread on using poseable Genesis 8 FBX figures inside Poser .

https://forum.smithmicro.com/topic/2745/genesis-8-in-poser-pro-11-done

If it is helpful for anyone needing that information, please save the thread or whatever.
It is at the old Smith Micro forums site, and I don't know how much longer it will stay available.

Eternal Hobbyist

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2020 at 9:37 AM

Either I'm not seeing the script or zip file I think it's already gone!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

McGrandpa ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2020 at 1:41 PM

I just went there and saved the page to my HD.

My 66th Birthday PC Build (July 1, 2020) :  named BadMoonRYZEN!W10Pro x64, Octal Core RYZEN7 3700X 4.05 GHz, 64GB DDR4 RAM, GeForce GTX 1650 Super 4GB GDDR6, PP2014, PP 11, P12, PS-CS4 Extended.

McG.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.