Tue, Apr 30, 5:40 AM CDT

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 16 7:35 am)

Subject: Vue Complete 2016 R4 and SkinVue Elite...

smallspace ( ) posted Sat, 27 January 2018 at 11:56 AM · edited Wed, 17 April 2024 at 4:57 PM

Does anyone else out here have this combination besides me? If so, does SkinVue Elite no longer load than that you've updated to R4? If you have had this same problem, do you have a solution to it?

Again, SkinVue was working fine till I updated to Vue 2016 R4.

I really don't want this to be an R4 bug, simply because I'm enjoying having 12 threads instead of 8.

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Sun, 28 January 2018 at 6:04 PM

SkinVue is a Python script, last I heard. It needs an update whenever e-on updates how Python works inside of Vue.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

juanargento ( ) posted Sun, 28 January 2018 at 6:38 PM

Hi Im new in the forum,I want to know where I can find the old versions of Vue,version 7 to 9.5 are ok if someone knows Im interested in buying these versions

smallspace ( ) posted Sun, 28 January 2018 at 6:48 PM · edited Sun, 28 January 2018 at 6:50 PM

Ok...this is weird. I rolled back to R3 (for now) in order to be able to use SkinVue, but I STILL have access to 12 threads! Now my memory is confused. Was the increase from 8 to 12 threads an R4 feature or an R3?

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

juanargento ( ) posted Sun, 28 January 2018 at 7:11 PM

hi what do you think of my question,respond please

Greymom ( ) posted Sun, 28 January 2018 at 10:42 PM

juanargento posted at 10:34PM Sun, 28 January 2018 - #4323251

Hi Im new in the forum,I want to know where I can find the old versions of Vue,version 7 to 9.5 are ok if someone knows Im interested in buying these versions

Juan:
Welcome to the forum!
You have posted in a pretty narrow subtopic, few people will see it here. It would probably be better to post in the general VUE forum as a new topic. I don't know where you could find legitimate copies of those older versions of VUE. Even if you could, I am not sure if you could activate them.

juanargento ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2018 at 5:16 AM

Thanks for response greymon,but you know they can be not specially "legitimate" if you know what I mean haha

my email is juanariel666777@gmail.com if you know something contact me thanks,im following you

FrankT ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2018 at 1:41 PM

you do realise that Renderosity take a zero tolerance view of warez?

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

martial ( ) posted Wed, 31 January 2018 at 9:35 AM

I used Vue infinite 2016 last update and skin vue 8 don't working correctly so i don't use it now and wait for an update

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 02 February 2018 at 8:23 AM
Forum Moderator

FrankT makes a very good point.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.