Tue, Apr 30, 6:11 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 29 12:23 pm)

Subject: Pauline 2 Thoughts - Renders

Dave-So ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2017 at 10:33 PM · edited Tue, 30 April 2024 at 5:07 AM

I have not had a chance to look closely at here, but facially I like her. There are 4 versions ... African, Asian, European, and Pauline 2 (looks like Pauline? ) Not sure what is out there, but I have no hair to apply that fits the version. Will need to look around.

anyway, here are a couple of quick facial renders in P11. Superfly. 1st is European .. I did do hair for this onepauline2-1 euro.jpg

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Dave-So ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2017 at 10:35 PM

pauline 2 african.jpg

Dave-So ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2017 at 10:37 PM

pauline 2 asian.jpg

Dave-So ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2017 at 10:42 PM

Pauline 2 ... I'm going to have to go check Pauline again..is there any difference? plus this render is crap using superfly ... will do in firefly to see if different. pauline 2.jpg

Dave-So ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2017 at 10:54 PM

well, Pauline 2 on left ..they look like twins to me ..what is the supposed difference of the two models.?pauline and 2.jpg

raven ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2017 at 4:30 AM

I did this quick render with Pauline2European just to have a look. Looks ok in the render, but I probably won't be using the P11 figures much in all honesty. Maybe as secondary or background characters for quick variations of people.

pauline2european.jpg

Dave-So ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2017 at 9:54 AM

there is something just "off" with the looks, the textures of Pauline and Paul ..and most of the stock Poser figures. maybe its my renders, but I've never really liked them overall, from way back.

Kazam561 ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2017 at 12:46 PM

Tempesta3d has some nice Pauline textures. I kind of felt the same way about Dawn until more textures and morphs started coming out. Now there are some really excellent character morphs and textures for both. You just have to look around a bit :)

The dust settled, thinking "what a fine home, at least for now" not realizing that doom would soon be coming in the form of a vacuum cleaner.

AmbientShade ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2017 at 1:07 PM

Dave-So posted at 2:03PM Tue, 19 December 2017 - #4320511

well, Pauline 2 on left ..they look like twins to me ..what is the supposed difference of the two models.?!

There were some minor refinements made to the rigging and the addition of the ethnic morphs and textures, body shaping morphs, etc. Those additions add up to Paul/Pauline 2. If they'd changed the rigging very much then they would also have had to update all the clothing.

tiggersprings ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2017 at 3:07 PM · edited Tue, 19 December 2017 at 3:10 PM

I like the fact that European Pauline has bold, non-overly plucky-plucked-looking brows. Or even worse: brows that look like they were shaved off and drawn back on with crayon or marker. LOL Maybe it's because I once knew a gal that was constantly plucking her brows--on an O.C.D-self-harming kind of level--and then would spend forever re-penciling them... I can't stand the over-plucked and redrawn look. Yay for the occasional boldly proud female eyebrow. ;)

Kazam561 ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2017 at 4:01 PM

I agree about the eyebrows. I keep seeing figures with pencil thin eyebrows and it makes me want to use other textures that don't have them that way.

The dust settled, thinking "what a fine home, at least for now" not realizing that doom would soon be coming in the form of a vacuum cleaner.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2017 at 9:36 PM
Site Admin

I don't know. I think I prefer more understated eyebrows. Those black ones would look odd on a blond.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2017 at 1:14 AM

Yeah, most blondes have light brown or blonde eyebrows. It's one of the things you can use to tell if it's a dye job or not...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Kazam561 ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2017 at 7:10 AM

RedPhantom posted at 7:10AM Wed, 20 December 2017 - #4320636

I don't know. I think I prefer more understated eyebrows. Those black ones would look odd on a blond.

True, but it's the super thin pencil look that appears almost unnatural.

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2017 at 9:06 PM

Pauline 2 morph.png

There is a lot more to Pauline 2 than meets the eye. A little digging and I discovered a few more face morphs...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Kazam561 ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2017 at 9:48 PM

Nice!

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2017 at 6:08 AM

WW.png

WW2.png

Kazam561 ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2017 at 6:20 AM

Very nice!

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2017 at 6:55 PM

I have another render I will post later on. I put a temporary texture on that suit and added the bracelets.

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2017 at 11:00 PM

WW3.png

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2017 at 1:14 AM

New suit v2. There will be a v3 coming out soon. I went too fast on this one and ended up hating it....

WW Rigged.png

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2017 at 4:33 AM

WWoman.png

Getting there....

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2017 at 4:47 AM

WWoman.png

Got there. I am done with this one. Time to move on to something else. I want to make clothing for other than superheroes now...

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2017 at 1:53 AM

WWoman final.png

Okay, I made a liar out of myself. I had to model the boots. So this one is really done this time. No more updates. It's time to try something else.

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2017 at 6:48 AM

Very nice!

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2017 at 9:00 PM

hborre posted at 6:59PM Mon, 25 December 2017 - #4320967

Very nice!

I was going to upload it, but I did so many changes to her body that I forgot what they were, and the end user would play fits trying to get it to work on her. I attempted a transfer morphs, but it did bad things to the eagle.

RobZhena ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2017 at 7:35 PM

I think Pauline 2 looks good! All my freebies (morphs and textures) for Pauline work. The comic book heroine expressions work, as do most of the Oichi variants. Here is the Heroine Pauline body applied to European Pauline 2, with Abigail outfit for G3F, open toed high heel boots for G3F, and Fiora hair for V4.

European Pauline 2.jpg

Hero Paul 2.0 works with Paul 2. Hero David does not.

jura11 ( ) posted Sun, 31 December 2017 at 6:27 AM

Here is my render of Pauline 2 European,rendered in Poser Pro 11 with SuperFly

Pauline.jpg

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2018 at 8:21 AM

Green Lantern Jessica Cruz.png

I am really happy with everything I am able to do with Pauline 2. I can't afford to get project evolution, so I have to make due with what I have. Thank goodness she is more than just making due.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2018 at 6:25 AM

I agree, she's quite a cute thing. At first I was shocked at how fugly she loaded, but once she's been properly textured ect, she was surprisingly cute :)

This is the first attempt at PP11, so the light is still a bit odd ..

Paulina1.jpg

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

karanta ( ) posted Tue, 06 February 2018 at 10:08 AM

I think Pauline 2 / European is really cute :)

Pauline2Gr.jpg

My Renderosity Store

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 08 February 2018 at 5:49 AM

Karanta, you have done some wonderful things with Pauline2 (and 1) and PE. We all appreciate the work you put into these wonderful Poser figures!!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

karanta ( ) posted Thu, 08 February 2018 at 7:12 AM

Thanks for your kind words Boni :) I love to make something for the Poser figures and also for new figures like Project Evolution - so usually it's a pleasure for me to work with them :)

My Renderosity Store

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 08 February 2018 at 9:04 AM

P.S. Karanta ... I'm also saving up for your wonderful cloth shaders, they look amazing!!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2018 at 5:27 AM

Thanks for sharing. wow, pauline 2 looks amazing. Good job everyone - a very interesting thread.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

JimTS ( ) posted Mon, 19 February 2018 at 8:18 PM

Still fighting the updater over where Poser is allowed (or not) to be installed would love to see any signs of intelligent life at SM

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.