Wed, May 1, 11:05 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 29 12:23 pm)

Subject: Transfer morph to a figure - V1-V2 etc

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2017 at 9:50 PM · edited Tue, 27 February 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ashamed to say I never bothered to learn this and now I can't find any tutorials about it.

Way back, many characters were supplied on a "Stripped" cr2, such as a basic V1. I want to transfer this to V2, in able to mix and match the morphed character with V2's built in morphs. How on earth can I do it?

I use Poser Pro 2012 on a Windows 7 Pro 64 bit machine.

Thanks in advance.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

jonnybode ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2017 at 10:18 PM

Maybe you should try good old Morph manager?

http://www.morphography.uk.vu/dlutility.html

Boni ( ) posted Tue, 21 February 2017 at 6:33 AM

Wow, does that take me back!!!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 21 February 2017 at 8:04 AM

Thank you! Morph Mangler is perfect. :)

My Store

My Gallery

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2017 at 7:22 AM

what about the new copy morph feature of poser 11 that is usually used for copyin morphs from clothes. that may work.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2017 at 11:08 AM
Online Now!

It depends on how similar the mesh build is between V1 & V2. However, ST is using Poser Pro 2012 which doesn't have the copy morph feature. Maybe worth trying on my Poser 11 Pro version.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2017 at 11:10 AM

hborre posted at 5:09PM Tue, 28 February 2017 - #4298469

It depends on how similar the mesh build is between V1 & V2. However, ST is using Poser Pro 2012 which doesn't have the copy morph feature. Maybe worth trying on my Poser 11 Pro version.

V1 abnd V2 are identical. They're the same mesh entirely but, as you noted, I don't use Poser 11.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.