Tue, May 28, 5:44 PM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 24 5:47 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Purchased items not showing

SilverDolphin ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2016 at 10:45 PM · edited Wed, 15 November 2023 at 5:25 PM

Hi, I have bought quite a few things from you and I depend on your site to let me know if I purchased something. I was checking Prime Flash and I noticed a bunch of stuff there that I had already purchased from you not indicating that I had purchased them from you. Please fix this.

icprncss2 ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2016 at 11:02 PM

I'm having the same problem. I noticed it in the VGS category. It's making it hard to shop.

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 24 December 2016 at 8:50 AM

Our Holiday Grab Bag started last night. During that time the ability to purchase an item multiple times is enabled so that you have the ability to purchase the grab bag multiple times. On Sunday, at 11:59 pm when the Grab Bag ends, that will be turned back on. 😄

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.