Mon, Apr 29, 11:37 PM CDT

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 16 7:35 am)

Subject: 30% Sale on Vue2015 and the next version for free :)

Kaine ( ) posted Fri, 16 September 2016 at 9:04 AM · edited Wed, 17 April 2024 at 4:33 AM

I found at e-on today a new sale "Save 30% on Vue or PlantFactory 2015 today and revieve your upgrade to 2016 for free" Special Offer vaöod until October 10th 2016

*Special offer does not apply to Maintenance extensions, ATC licenses, License Server and Network Rendering Licenses.

ironsoul ( ) posted Fri, 16 September 2016 at 5:09 PM

Guess the e-on boys like to build suspense, only last week I was hunting high and low for any news on the future of Vue and found nothing but tumble weed rolling through the news topic on their forums (irrate C.Club members aside). Good news about 2016 but feel they could have done a better job of keeping us informed given the recent takeover.

aeilkema ( ) posted Fri, 23 September 2016 at 3:01 PM

It's still on sale, but what will the new version have? We know it has a hybrid gpu/cpu render engine, but very little info is given. Too vague for me to make a well informed decision on. Will it be available for every Vue version? What kind of GPU will you need to effectively use this? How much will it improve rendering times? Is it always hybrid or can you use it 100% GPU as well?

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.