Sat, Jun 15, 3:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 13 6:49 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery 4/3/16 - 4/10/16

Deenamic ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2016 at 3:50 PM · edited Sun, 12 May 2024 at 10:17 PM
Forum Moderator

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

X-PaX ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2016 at 12:05 PM

Beautiful selection.
Congratulations to all.

X-PaX

SiteMail

→ [ www.3dspots.de ]   |   [ www.cwhp.de ]

jeffus ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2016 at 12:56 PM

Thank you for including my image in this very cool Gallery. Well done to every one else featured here. Some enjoyable images.

junge1 ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2016 at 1:31 PM

Thank you for including one of my uploads and congratulations to all other nominees!

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2016 at 2:19 PM

thanks also for including one of my photos . as always it is an honor to be included

Hendesse ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2016 at 2:58 PM

A fantastic collection of excellent photographs. Thanks for including one of my pics, I'm very honored!

awjay ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2016 at 3:03 PM

well done all...thanks for the inclusion

Deenamic ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2016 at 3:53 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome everybody! You all and the other gallery members make it really hard to pick a photo, because your photos get more amazing every week. Keep up the great work! Congratulations everybody! :)

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

micturn ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2016 at 1:34 AM

Very flattered again, thanks and congrats to all :)

jeroni ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2016 at 5:06 AM

Thank you for including one of my uploads and congratulations to all other nominees

jeroni

CavalierLady ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2016 at 7:48 AM

Thanks so much for including my photo, I'm very honored. Excellent selection of images.

Deenamic ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2016 at 9:23 AM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome everybody! We loved looking at all your photos! Congratulations to you all! I hope everybody is having a great weekend! :)

Denesia (Dee)

Damia ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2016 at 5:50 PM

Awesome collection! Thank you so much for including one of mine!

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

Deenamic ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2016 at 8:04 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome Damia! I hope you're having a nice weekend! :)

Denesia (Dee)

prutzworks ( ) posted Tue, 19 April 2016 at 4:15 AM

xlt choice this week, congrats to all!!!

minder is meer

Deenamic ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2016 at 10:08 AM
Forum Moderator

Thank you prutzworks! It gets harder to choose photos every week, but harder in a good way, because everyone's photos are so good that you want to choose them all.

Denesia (Dee)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.