Thu, May 16, 10:39 AM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 14 11:45 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: New Store Design

Raindroptheelf ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 10:45 PM · edited Wed, 04 October 2023 at 7:54 AM

I just wonder why a great design and layout had to be turned in to something so ugly?
You need a compass to navigate through the Gallery and on top of that, the preview images are sized in a matter that it distorts the thumbnail.
Endless scrolling is horrible.
The same goes for the frontpage, one gets confused upon entering the Market Place.

You know , as a customer I come here and when I have a nice site to navigate and actually find what I am looking for, I will spend my money here, but as it is I run out asap.
Why, just why?

Petra

MNArtist ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 8:25 AM

Second everything stated above. Is the scattered display of products and gallery images intentional, or is that a glitch? It looks terrible, confusing, and difficult to navigate. I know, people hate change. But people love good change. Also, the new gallery size limitations is really shocking when most sites are allowing larger file size. I've been in the process of moving my gallery over to Deviant Art. This has put the "nail in the coffin" of the RMP galleries.

Sunfire ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 11:14 AM

The marketplace is coming across as claustrophobic now. There is too much on the main marketplace page, which leads to confusion and a feeling of being lost. And when you check the Prime category, it seems like the top offers aren't Prime yet there's nothing to say that they're not, unlike the old site which at least said they were sponsored links, and then told you the prime was below.

The prime offerings are also claustrophobic, then when I go to the product pages the large buttons and such on the right leave me in mind of the bright colored buttons on the PlaySkool toys.

As for getting to the forums now, just how many times am I supposed to patiently try to reload the page before it loads without error?

Sunfire's Creations

pisaacs ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 12:18 PM

Another disaster. And now no "Daily Deals" where it was fairly easy to see which major vendor was on sale. Believe me, I'm not trudging though page after page of sale items looking. There's something really wrong with the mentality of the marketing people here.

Kazam561 ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 8:41 AM

I seem to recall last year something about them using the same website designer as another store. I guess to show non-conflict of interest the designer screwed up the website and the management simply approved it. I understand wanting to be similar to another store/website, but to take all of the worst element makes no sense.

The dust settled, thinking "what a fine home, at least for now" not realizing that doom would soon be coming in the form of a vacuum cleaner.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.