Sat, Jun 1, 8:24 AM CDT

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 01 2:56 am)

Angel Bikini

$12.00 USD 25% Off
$9.00 USD

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #29

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 20 July 2015 at 2:26 PM · edited Tue, 28 May 2024 at 7:29 PM

Welcome to LWITG #29 friends!

Please click on the name of the artist in the list below to go to his/her gallery to see the chosen image in full size.

LadyMeridius

deadhead

sikor

StudioTjeerd

MrsRatbag

blinkings

CavalierLady

Fand 

Chris_C2000

awjay

g_purvis

sossy

Cgaynor

Jean_C

goodoleboy

kaward

0rest4wicked

wysiwig

bimm3d

DarkGod

phfrancke

ges

Djavad

photosynthesis

Richardphotos

caviedes

pat40

iaacf

auntietk

EJD64

file_5f93f983524def3dca464469d2cf9f3e.jp

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 20 July 2015 at 2:58 PM

Congratulations friends! It was a great week!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Richardphotos ( ) posted Wed, 22 July 2015 at 9:21 AM

congrats to all selected artists. I appreciate having one of my fotos considered 

Jean_C ( ) posted Wed, 22 July 2015 at 9:22 AM

Thanks for choosing one of my photos for this gallery, and congratulations to all the artists!   :-)

caviedes ( ) posted Wed, 22 July 2015 at 9:29 AM

Thanks to Meisiekind  for selecting one of my pics. :)
Congrats to all

g_purvis ( ) posted Wed, 22 July 2015 at 9:55 AM

Congratulations to all those selected and as ever a thank you for selecting my photo :D

StudioTjeerd ( ) posted Wed, 22 July 2015 at 11:48 AM

Thanks for this honor and congratulations to all the other photographers with marvellous images!

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 22 July 2015 at 1:03 PM

What a terrific collection!  I'm thrilled to be included with such a talented bunch of artists.  :)  Congratulations, everybody!

Thanks, Carin & Clive.  You rock!  :) 

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

deadhead ( ) posted Thu, 23 July 2015 at 12:02 AM

Congratulations to all and thank you for choosing my photo :)

CavalierLady ( ) posted Fri, 24 July 2015 at 8:15 AM

Many thanks to the staff for choosing one of my images.  Congratulations to everyone.  I'm honored to be among all the other photographers here.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.