Tue, Apr 30, 1:05 AM CDT

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 03 6:23 am)

Subject: Gallery of the Month - May 2015 - ges

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 04 May 2015 at 12:30 PM · edited Wed, 17 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

On behalf of the Photography Staff 
I am delighted to congratulate ges

for being selected as our latest 
Gallery of the Month.
** If you're not familiar with his work
Be sure to check out his gallery
** HERE**

file_a97da629b098b75c294dffdc3e463904.jp**

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 04 May 2015 at 12:50 PM

Your work always inspire me and I am a huge fan of your style!

Congratulations and enjoy your month of recognition!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

anahata.c ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2015 at 10:03 AM

There are so many great galleries here that I don't comment on, strictly for lack of time, but I've seen your work many times, and I've learned so very much from it. As an architectural photographer (of far less experience than you), and having started, in art, with architectural drawing, I've been dazzled by your architectural work, your understanding of its line and composition and drama and hue...But you've done so many other types of photography, and it's all remarkable. Bows to your huge photographic eye and mind: You deserve this thoroughly. Yours is a truly eye-opening body of work. Thank you.

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2015 at 11:54 AM

I'm thrilled to see you got GOM!  I can't say enough good things about your work, and it's great to see you get some public recognition,  I haven't been around RR much lately, but Mark (anahata.c) sent me a note to tell me you got Gallery of the Month because he knows how much I love what you do.  So ... Congratulations!!  :)  Anybody who hasn't been through your gallery is missing out.  You have such an eye for composition and subject, and your work is always engaging and fascinating.  I'm continually inspired!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

prutzworks ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2015 at 2:50 PM

congratulations, well deserved!

minder is meer

ges ( ) posted Tue, 12 May 2015 at 5:23 PM

Thank you very much.

kgb224 ( ) posted Wed, 20 May 2015 at 4:18 AM

Congratulations for your portfolio being selected for gallery of the month.

God bless.

billcody ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 4:58 AM

Es ist immer wieder erstaunlich, mit welchen Augen Du Plätze sehen kannst, die ich auch kenne. Nicht nur, das Spezielle zu erkennen, das ich gern übersehe, sondern auch danach aus einer Alltagsszene eines Deiner typischen Kunstwerke zu erstellen, das ist einfach großartig! Ich freue mich sehr, dass Deine Arbeit hier entsprechend gewürdigt wird. Das war in meinen Augen längst überfällig.

Ich wünsche Dir weiterhin immer viel Inspiration bei Deinen Spaziergängen durch Berlin und durch andere Orte.

billcody

Sorry friends for my german words. I´m not able to translate them exactly in a quick moment, so please don`t be angry.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.