Sun, Jun 2, 9:02 AM CDT

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 02 2:30 am)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #52

Meisiekind ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2014 at 1:35 AM · edited Tue, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Welcome to LWITG #52 friends - the last one for 2014. Clive and I would like to wish all our Photography Members a very happy, healthy and creative 2015!!!

Click on the name of the artist in the list below to go directly to his/her gallery to view the images in full size. file_07e1cd7dca89a1678042477183b7ac3f.jp###### Stevej46

Annie_Photography
MrsRatbag
evapod
virginiese
phfrancke
blinkings
anmes
Adobe_One_Kenobi
GBCalls
jocko500
Krittermom
A_Joker_B
Vagabund
iaacf
irisinthespring
caviedes
thixen
pat40
lembrechtsart
JeSe-MX
mathis12
alhak
johndoop
wonderworld
anlucinka
mdilorenzo
bobrgallegos
ironsoul
greyone

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2014 at 1:40 AM

Congratulations folks! A great week to end LWITG for 2014!

Hope to see much, much more in the new year!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2014 at 2:12 AM
Online Now!

A stunning collection with which to end the year!  Congratulations to everyone with an image in Week #52.  There's such variety here, and such talent. 

Thank you a million times to Carin and Clive for your hard work, not only this week, but all year long.  You provide the structure in which we get to play.  :) 

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2014 at 7:44 AM

Huge thanks from me for selecting one of my shots for this fantastic showcase.  You guys rock!

Adobe_One_Kenobi ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2014 at 8:36 AM

Thanks for choosing my image, congrats to everyone else.

virginiese ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2014 at 9:52 AM
Online Now!

Congratulations to all the nominees. It is indeed a really nice selection of prictures for the last week of the year !
Thak you to the moderators team for this beautiful work and collage !

A_Joker_B ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2014 at 10:07 AM

Congratulations everyone! Much apppreciated to have been chosen. Great shots all, expecting more stunning visuals for 2015!

Also, many thanks to the mods - Carin and Clive, keep up the great work!

Have a great New Years all!!!

johndoop ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2014 at 4:51 PM

congratulation to everyone!  I am very happy that I have been chosen. Happy New Year!!!!!!!

cfulton ( ) posted Thu, 01 January 2015 at 4:30 AM · edited Thu, 01 January 2015 at 4:30 AM

Thank you all for a very good 2014 - roll on 2015 and more sharing of your fine work!

Krittermom ( ) posted Thu, 01 January 2015 at 7:27 AM

Congratulations to everyone!  And thanks to all that have taken time to give me advise on my work.  It has helped me to become better at this.

Happy New Year to All 

anlucinka ( ) posted Fri, 02 January 2015 at 9:52 AM

congratulations to all and thank you very much too! its an honor for me :) Happy New Year :)

bobrgallegos ( ) posted Fri, 02 January 2015 at 4:43 PM

Thanks to the staff who has to have a tough job in making these selections! I am honored to have my photo selected among all these great photos!!!

thixen ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2015 at 12:06 PM

I was away last week so I didn't see this until now. Thanks for the selection I never really expected to be recogized for any of the shots I took that week. I was just messing around with a new toy. Unfortunity I'm not able to see the images for this week (not sure if it's my system or something else) so I'll assume they were all wonderfull.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.