Thu, May 16, 4:46 AM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 16 3:32 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: I am no longer geting ebots from facorite artists or anything from Rendo

drifterlee ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2014 at 8:20 AM · edited Thu, 22 February 2024 at 2:53 PM

I am no longer geting ebots from facorite artists or anything from Rendo. I see that Richardphotos had the same problem. My receive emails is checked yes, and my Internet provider said it is not doing it, but they do block Port 25 because of hackers. Can you help me? Thanks, Sherrie Grady. PS this has only happened since Friday.

TinaK ( ) posted Sun, 29 June 2014 at 2:04 PM

Hi Sherrie,

This has been reported and it will most likely be Monday morning before it is addressed or corrected.

We do apologize for this and thank you for you patience.

Thanks for letting me know if isn't just Richardsphoto and I promise we will try to get it corrected.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

drifterlee ( ) posted Mon, 30 June 2014 at 11:50 AM

Thanks. Still no ebots at all. I set up an alternative email address for Comcast Internet provider to send my mail to also, and no bots there, either. Comcast says they are not blocking any Rendo emails. Thanks, Sherrie Grady

drifterlee ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2014 at 10:32 AM

Also, the site mails I sent to admin are unread. Yike!

drifterlee ( ) posted Mon, 07 July 2014 at 9:31 AM

My main email program is still not receivng any emails from Rendo, but I think Comcast might have blocked the enitre Rendo IP address and the Rendo techs have to contact Comcast to get it sorted out. www.comcast.net  I did set up a new email at Yahoo and all the Rendo stuff is coming through so at least something is working.

TinaK ( ) posted Tue, 08 July 2014 at 3:57 PM

Yes drifter that seems to be the issue.  Gotta love Comcast. (not)

We are doing our best to get this resolved.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

drifterlee ( ) posted Tue, 08 July 2014 at 4:07 PM

Well, mresty is having the same probles. No emails from Rendo.

TinaK ( ) posted Tue, 08 July 2014 at 4:20 PM

Yes I have mresty on my list as well.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

drifterlee ( ) posted Tue, 08 July 2014 at 4:39 PM

What I don't understand, is I have been getting bots from Rendo at the same email address for years, with no problems. I wonder why Comcast suddenly blocked it - if that is the poblem.

TinaK ( ) posted Tue, 08 July 2014 at 4:48 PM

We think it is because when we made some changes it pushed out a bunch of emails to fast which made lovely Comcast block us.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

drifterlee ( ) posted Tue, 08 July 2014 at 7:58 PM

Or maybe the just discovered all the "naughty" pics, LOL!

mrestey ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2014 at 9:46 AM

I just posted this on the other forum but want to put it here for Sherrie and anyone else that my view this one but not the other:

Hi everyone.

"Here is a twist for you:

I haven't gotten ANY emails from Renderosity since the last site "upgrade" and STILL am getting none.

Yes, I have Comcast BUT .... my wife who is on the same Comcast account as me - just a different email address - DOES get her Renderosity emails.

If it is Comcast, why would that happen?

I tried adding Rendo to my address book. I turned off my spam filter - there was nothing in the spam box BTW.

I am sure Rendo has noticed a HUGE drop in my spending here since I never get sales or coupon offers anymore.

I think last month was the first time I never spent enough to get render rewards since it started.

Oh well. It's helping me control my 3D addiction anyway, LOL."

BTW Tina ... I like your icon. You are very pretty. ;-)

MNArtist ( ) posted Mon, 11 August 2014 at 3:47 PM

This is still an issue. I haven't received any emails since the last site upgrade either. Is this being worked?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.