Mon, Jun 17, 10:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 10:34 am)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #43

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2013 at 11:11 AM · edited Wed, 05 June 2024 at 6:21 PM

file_499162.jpg

[ FredNunes                  ](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2482614)[babuci                   ](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2481685&user_id=21158&member&np)[Isabelle711](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2481384)

GARAGELAND         erlandpil              aksirp

jeroni                           Meisiekind           decompile

PREECHER                kgb224                  abreojos

mps                              eehAlter               FractalFactor

midnightmum           Blitzz-Licht          treasureprints

troy_schopp               dochtersions        lesbentley

tofi                               Shaun                   Lucie

mermaid                     nfrocer                  niccolls

etoiledumatin            Myel                     kenmo

** Welcome to Last Week in the Gallery #43.**

Click on the artists name below the collage to view his/her full size image. The names and links are in the same order as the thumbnails in the collage.

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2013 at 11:13 AM · edited Mon, 28 October 2013 at 11:17 AM

What a wonderful week in photography and congratulations to all artists being featured here.

Thank you Clive for chosing my Umhlanga Lighthouse!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

mermaid ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2013 at 12:01 PM

Congratz to such a wonderful collection of fine shots and thanks Carin for doing all the work :) Feeling honored to have one of mine included :)

kgb224 ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2013 at 12:02 PM

What a honor for my picture featuring in last week in the gallery of the week 43.

Not only is my picture being featured in last week in the gallery of the week 43,my wife took part in a competition by voting on a website for the biggest afrikaans song of all times. Sixty thousand people took part in the competition. My wifes name was selected as the winner of this competition and she won a boat trip for two.Here is a link where you can see a picture of both my wife and me and where more information is given of the prize being won by my wife.

http://maroelamedia.co.za/blog/nuus/grootste-afrikaanse-liedjie-van-alle-tye-wenner-van-die-bootreis/

Congratulations to all the other artists for their pictures also being featured in last week in the gallery 43.

Thank you also for all renderosity staff members and moderators for your dedicated work.

God bless.

cfulton ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2013 at 1:51 PM

Congratulations, you all deserve it!

FredNunes ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2013 at 2:45 PM

Thanks again for this honor...   all amazing images selected.   Congrats to all!  :-)

dochtersions ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2013 at 2:52 PM

Hi friends, it makes me very happy to be allowed to stand between all these great photographers.
Thanks also to the staff for all their hard work!

p.s. @ Christo, congratulations also with Hannelie, by winning this fantastic boat-trip for two. :)

kgb224 ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2013 at 10:54 PM

Mies.

Thank you.

God bless.

aksirp ( ) posted Tue, 29 October 2013 at 1:33 AM

thank you so much, you made my day! congratulations to all photographers, superb pictures ecerywhere! ... and special congratulatiions to Christo double luck this week! :-)

kgb224 ( ) posted Tue, 29 October 2013 at 5:25 PM

Thank you Priska.

God bless.

Lucie ( ) posted Tue, 29 October 2013 at 6:18 PM

Thank you for the feature!  Congrats to all the artists whose images were selected!  :)

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)

tofi ( ) posted Wed, 30 October 2013 at 7:37 AM

Many thanks for selecting my image for this very special week. Congratulations to everybody selected.

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

prutzworks ( ) posted Thu, 31 October 2013 at 4:29 AM

5* to all!

minder is meer

jeroni ( ) posted Thu, 31 October 2013 at 2:42 PM

Muchas gracias por seleccionar mi imagen para esta semana. Felicitaciones a los seleccionados

jeroni

etoiledumatin ( ) posted Thu, 31 October 2013 at 7:50 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

Merci beaucoup pour votre choix et felicitations aux photographes qui proposent leurs photos sur le site. Cela me permet d'apprendre beaucoup de choses. Je pense que je vais prendre des cours de photo prochainement et je reviendrais sur le site lorsque je saurais maîtriser la photo.

myrrhluz ( ) posted Sat, 09 November 2013 at 7:34 PM

More beautiful works!  Congratulations to everyone here!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.