Mon, Jun 17, 10:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 10:34 am)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #34

Meisiekind ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2013 at 9:02 AM · edited Sat, 15 June 2024 at 2:38 PM

file_497649.jpg

Isabelle711                         NightGallery                        taurus

RowdyCowgirl                  ELR                                          DEWoodward

2ni                                        moochagoo                           RaykesPictures

Ekim77                                kokabeel                                costapanos

photosynthesis                 deadhead                               Lucie

LovelyPoetess                 danapommet                        johndoop

JuliSonne                            Myel                                        vupix

Katraz                                 evapod                                    netot

ges                                       anahata.c                                Punaguy

dakotabluemoon           emmecielle                             autietk

** Welcome to Last Week in the Gallery #34.**

Doing this feature has been a challenge this week because of the change in thumbnails in the galleries midway through the week. Unfortunately only the images picked before the change can be assessed by clicking on the artist's name. I do however want to encourage everyone to also visit the galleries of the other artists to view their images in full view.

I am hoping to have this sorted out by the time I need to do the next collage. Thank you for your patience and for understanding the dilemma.

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2013 at 9:21 AM · edited Tue, 27 August 2013 at 9:23 AM

Another smashing week in the photography gallery! Well done to everyone!

**Again folks - hopefully I will be able to iron out the challenges of getting the collage to work by next week.

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

moochagoo ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2013 at 11:10 AM

I am proud to be in a quite good selection. :)

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2013 at 1:56 PM

Wow!  I'm in fabulous company!  :)  What an amazing selection.  There are so many images here that I fell in love with last week.  Thanks for including one of mine in this bunch!  Congratulations, everybody, and a big "thank you" to Carin and Clive for your hard work!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Katraz ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2013 at 3:17 PM

Thanks for selecting my photo for LWIG and congratulation to the others for such great pictures.

Lucie ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2013 at 3:24 PM

Thanks so much for picking one of mine!  I too find myself in excellent company, they're all very beautiful!  :)

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)

danapommet ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2013 at 8:27 PM

What a thrill to be included with such a fantastic group of artists. 

Dana P

Ekim77 ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2013 at 8:53 PM

Glad to be here! :)

Thanks

kokabeel ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2013 at 10:11 PM

Why thank you all very much for LWTG!

Punaguy ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2013 at 10:48 PM · edited Tue, 27 August 2013 at 10:49 PM

Much Aloha to the staff who gave me  the nod this week and all my friends here on Rendo!  Aloha to all~

Kana'es Photography

netot ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2013 at 11:50 PM

Thank you very much for including me in this great group of artists. For me it is an honor to be with them.

RaykesPictures ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2013 at 12:27 AM

Thanks for the selection, much apreciated.

Have a nice day, raymond

dakotabluemoon ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2013 at 6:57 AM

Wow i feel so blessed to have been included once agin so thank u all staff and friends.

JuliSonne ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2013 at 11:49 AM

Yeah ... I am happy to be here in this selection.
My congratulations also to all others!

Juli

kgb224 ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2013 at 12:12 PM

Congratualations all artist for your work being featured in the gallery of this week.

Thank you for your dedicated work all Renderosity staff members and admins.

God bless.

LovelyPoetess ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2013 at 10:22 PM

Thanks for adding my image to this great group of photographs. Congrats to all of us!

(and thanks for the heads up on the name access thingy, here I was thinking I broke my Renderosity, Thats a load off my mind)

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

So where do they go when a photograph leaves you speechless? 

cfulton ( ) posted Thu, 29 August 2013 at 1:39 PM

Well done everybody and thanks Carin!

anahata.c ( ) posted Thu, 29 August 2013 at 8:24 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2013 at 8:25 PM

thank you so much, Carin and Staff, for choosing one of my images and placing me in the company of all the other talented artists here; and for your work on this every week, and to all the other artists who work hard to post their work in front of the world each day. I much appreciate the honor. Mark

emmecielle ( ) posted Sat, 31 August 2013 at 2:54 PM

I'm glad about this wonderful opportunity! Thanks to all the staff of Photography!

Congratulations to all of selected artists!

A big hug! :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.