Sat, Jun 8, 11:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 02 12:05 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: adman, a new male figure for Poser and DS

adh3d ( ) posted Mon, 29 July 2013 at 1:39 PM · edited Fri, 17 May 2024 at 5:41 PM

Hi, I have open a thread in the Poser forum, but if someone don't visit it, my male figure for Poser is now available.

It is free, and you can donwload it from my site, www.adh3d.com

Get it and enjoy it !!!

adh3d website

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Mon, 29 July 2013 at 6:09 PM
Forum Moderator

Oh he is very nice! Thank you very much for making him available for free to the 3D community!

caty77 ( ) posted Thu, 01 August 2013 at 9:18 AM

Thank you!

RFreise ( ) posted Thu, 01 August 2013 at 1:31 PM

Thank You

adh3d ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2013 at 6:41 PM

Great you like it, thanks.

adh3d website

carrara_pat ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2013 at 9:05 PM

Thanks.. he looks great. One thing in Poser Pro 2012 when I select the head I don't get the usual bend, twist, or side to side parameters. They are in the neck but not the head.

adh3d ( ) posted Thu, 08 August 2013 at 9:26 AM · edited Thu, 08 August 2013 at 9:26 AM

Hi, yes, I made him the way if you want to turn his head, you have to use the neck dials, more or less as the real world.

I didn't put turn dials in the head.

adh3d website

toastie ( ) posted Thu, 08 August 2013 at 10:23 AM

Yeah, that was a bit confusing to start with, but I'm used to it now and his head poses fine without them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.