Tue, May 28, 6:02 PM CDT

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 26 7:46 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: More than 25 free hdri maps!

gwronkowski ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 6:08 AM · edited Tue, 28 May 2024 at 5:50 PM

I'd like to share to all Renderosity members my hdri maps, created in different places and lightning conditions. They are 5000 x 2.500 (lat/long) format and can be used in your private or commercial projects, however to get them you'll need to register as a client with valid email (sorry for that but I just wanted to reduce bandwidth usage).
If you want to convert it to mirror ball format you can use free software called Luminance HDR. And if you need background you can create it from hdri with free Picturenaut.

More than 25 free hdri maps

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 8:19 AM

Thanks so much! Very nice :).

Laurie

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 8:43 AM · edited Thu, 04 July 2013 at 8:53 AM

Thanks for the images, and also for the heads-up on Luminance HDR and Picturenaut. I was looking for an alternative to HDRShop.

Bagginsbill shows how to make IBL probe images from a scene within Poser here: https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/free-stuff/genibl---ibl-generator

Just to add:- I couldn't manage to add the "Well in the Town" image to my cart. I notice the button doesn't have a cart symbol on it as all the others do.

Also, I may have accidentally ordered twice since I thought the confirmation code hadn't worked. Apologies for that. :)  

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 9:18 AM
Forum Moderator

Thank you very much for sharing!

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 9:18 AM

A goldmine here...many thanks

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

gwronkowski ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 9:21 AM

Wow that's nice that you appreciate my work!

If you need some special hdris just let me know what location, weather conditions etc. you'd like to get mostly, I will try to upload it in spare time. Greetings to all!

3doutlaw ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 9:54 AM

Thanks for sharing!  I am not one to make an account (with personal info) for freebies, so I will pass, but it is very nice of you! :)

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 10:47 AM · edited Thu, 04 July 2013 at 10:57 AM
Online Now!

Thanks!

edit - just so you know, the Well in the Town map will not load into the cart when you try to add it to the basket.

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 11:50 AM

Alisa, I had that trouble too - but you can load it ok from the product's description page.

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 11:52 AM
Online Now!

Ah, great !!  Thanks for the tip :)

Cheers,
Alisa

gwronkowski ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 3:49 PM

Thanks for info - repaired this

gwronkowski ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 3:54 PM

Quote - Thanks for sharing!  I am not one to make an account (with personal info) for freebies, so I will pass, but it is very nice of you! :)

What's the problem to put false data ? 

Just use valid email - you won't get newsletter if you uncheck it.

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 6:15 PM
Online Now!

Thanks for fixing that :)  I know it's hard to catch everything!

Cheers,
Alisa

3doutlaw ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 6:46 PM

Quote - What's the problem to put false data ?  Just use valid email - you won't get newsletter if you uncheck it.

Are you saying to just use false data?  I typically would not do that, since you are trying to run a business there, by selling other stuff...but if your OK with it, I'm OK with it.  :)

gwronkowski ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2013 at 2:05 AM

it's not a problem until you going to spend some  money and you'd like to get invoice for it.

3doutlaw ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2013 at 8:11 AM

Cool thanks!

pokeydots ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2013 at 9:22 AM

Thank you very much!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

vlgraphics ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2013 at 2:31 PM

Thank you!

Anthanasius ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2013 at 7:10 PM

Thank's a lot !

Génération mobiles Le Forum / Le Site

foxylady1 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:41 PM

Thank you, nice images and they are impressive.

LuxXeon ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:04 PM

These are very nice, and extremely useful.  Great stuff.

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations
Instagram: @luxxeon3d
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luxxeon

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.