Wed, May 29, 11:57 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 28 9:10 pm)

Subject: Can't Get SR3 to download

gohanf22 ( ) posted Wed, 10 April 2013 at 7:30 AM · edited Fri, 15 September 2023 at 1:34 AM

Ok so I never did get the chance to download SR3 update for Poser 9 cause I kept having trouble at checkout at Content Paradise.  Every time I get to checkout, it times out and I can't seem to download it.  Does anyone have a different site to download the SR3 update from?  I can't seem to use Content paradise for some odd reason.

parkdalegardener ( ) posted Wed, 10 April 2013 at 7:43 AM

Why don't you try SM? They wrote the software so they have the updates.

gohanf22 ( ) posted Wed, 10 April 2013 at 7:45 AM

Thats the problem. Everytime I try it redirects to Content Paradise for some odd reason.

basicwiz ( ) posted Wed, 10 April 2013 at 7:46 AM

There is no other place to get the service releases.

If you are having problems, contact CP's customer service for help.

BTW... you ARE logged  into your CP account... right? If not, you need to be.

parkdalegardener ( ) posted Wed, 10 April 2013 at 3:42 PM

Quote - There is no other place to get the service releases.

Sorry, I never realized that. It's been a while since the update and I didn't realize that's where you were sent for the download via the SM site.

illkirch ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2013 at 1:52 AM

I remember I had a problem downloading SR3. It didn't work with Internet Explorer, but worked with Google Chrome.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.