Sat, Jun 8, 4:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 02 12:05 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: InuYasha's Tetsusaiga Swords

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2013 at 11:10 AM · edited Fri, 17 May 2024 at 5:42 PM

file_491971.jpg

Hi Renderosity

I have already submitted one of these sword the cloud one under the the Name Anime Sword and I have just posted the Anime Katana it will be available for whatever you want and there will be a Scabbard Version I hope you like them.

Regards

Karl

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2013 at 11:13 AM
Forum Moderator

Sweeeeet, Karl! Where can I download these? Thanks for posting them!

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2013 at 11:18 AM · edited Sun, 24 February 2013 at 11:19 AM

Thats ok Anim8tdtoon

You can find the Cloud Sword on The Bryce part of the freestuff called Anime Sword and the Katana will be available as Japanese Anime Katana in the Bryce Section when it is excepted. I hope you like them. Cheers

Karl

gendragon ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2013 at 5:25 PM

Thanks very much Karl!

Gen

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2013 at 2:55 AM · edited Mon, 25 February 2013 at 2:57 AM

Thats ok

The Katana has just been accepted I hope you like them.

Regards

Karl

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.