Tue, May 28, 8:37 PM CDT

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 26 7:46 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Little Houses...

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 5:14 PM · edited Tue, 28 May 2024 at 8:07 PM

file_489750.jpg

...coming soon to a freebie area near you!

Elves need somewhere to live and here we have two houses and a little workshop model with lit trees and other smart props like lamps for the front door, wreaths and bows decorations. These are static props - no interiors and no moving parts.

Please ignore the white reflections in the ice...I guess I didn't set it up very well...lol.

Anyway, you can have this grouping, one of these buildings on it's own with it's smart props, or just the buildings by themselves. Contains a few materials that you can change any color, like the bricks and paint trim, as well as the lights in the windows and on the trees. Also comes with mats to make the front porch lights and windows look unlit.

I call these little houses, mostly because they were inspired by the little lighted toy houses we used to put under the Christmas tree when I was a kid, but they are figure sized...at least Mavka sized ;).

One thing I forgot to put in the readme: because I used turbulence to make the needles on the Christmas trees, displacement will not scale with the model should you scale them. You will have to readjust when you scale. If you're wondering why I used turbulence instead of noise, it's because it looked better ;). So there :P. LOL

For those celebrating, have an awesome holiday! I really hope these get into the freestuff area before Christmas ;).

Laurie

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 5:35 PM
Forum Moderator

Thank you very much for your generosity, LaurieA! These tiny houses are MUCH appreciated.... now if I could just get a real tiny house for myself to live in! (I'm homeless)

Happy holidays to you! Anim8dtoon

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 5:51 PM

Thanks in advance, Laurie.  Anim8dtoon {HUGS}

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 7:07 PM
Forum Moderator

Aww, thank you, Aproctor! {HUGS} right back atcha!

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 7:48 PM

It's up! :)

Laurie

Sa_raneth ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 7:59 PM

thank you Laurie this is  much appreciated 

@ Anim8dtoon i wish you the best and hope you get a house  soon

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 8:10 PM

:)

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 8:26 PM
Forum Moderator

Thank you so much, Sa_raneth! I've been praying and praying for a change in my circumstances, but it's been two years now. My story is far from typical and I can't even get the media or elected officials to listen and help :(

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 8:29 PM

btw...you can use these without all the holiday stuff. Everything is a smart prop.

Laurie

Xerxes0002 ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 9:01 PM

Ooo nice! Thanks in advance!

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2012 at 10:48 PM

Happy and Safe Holidays to you, and thanks for your freebies.

Eternal Hobbyist

3eighty ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2012 at 3:24 PM

You have cheered me up today..Thank you..

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2012 at 3:33 PM

You're very welcome :).

Laurie

pokeydots ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2012 at 12:50 AM

Thank you! Merry Christmas :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2012 at 1:37 PM

Aww these are so cute Laurie..thanks!

@Anim8dtoon: Im not sure if you have these in your area, but in Tx we have extended stay hotels..some fairly cheap, better than an apt rental, no contract..try looking into that, and also check with your local resale shops, churches and food pantries..they usually can help with finding info to housing if they dont normally help with those things. Sending up prayers for you :)

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2012 at 6:25 PM
Forum Moderator

Jani/Jumpstartme2, thank you so much and God bless you for your suggestions! I've actually been staying with a friend who I originally met on Facebook and her family, but it's not a permanent situation and I'm going to have to move on in the future. I really want to build one of those tiny houses on wheels that I can take with me using 'green' and recycled materials.

My situation is not a typical one by any means. I was evicted from my home in Kansas by a codes enforcement officer who showed up on my doorstep with a cop and told me to my face he had gotten orders in an email purportedly from a company managing Wells Fargo's properties telling him to evict me the day before. He did not have a hard copy of that email with him.

My home was foreclosed on by Wells Fargo, but the law firm representing WF confirmed in an email a month later that they had no plans to evict because of an emergency motion to vacate judgement I got onto the docket in June of that year. What's more, there was no court order authorizing an eviction at the time, and foreclosure evictions are carried out by the sheriff's department, not the city's codes enforcement department.

That email was in fact a fake one designed to destroy me emotionally, mentally and physically by a ruthless group of mostly white collar professionals running an elaborate and lucrative horse rescue scam in retaliation for my speaking out against them and their cruel exploitation of horses for blood money. I lost everything that horrible day--my beloved pets, including my hearing ear dog Sango, my deaf white boxer InuYasha, a number of cats, family heirlooms, my personal Macintosh graphics workstations and high-end software (including Vue Infinite, Photoshop, Poser and others) and even all three of my vehicles.

They also sabotaged my children's book, "Hayseed's First Race" just three months after it was officially published by bombarding my publisher with complaints that I was interfering with their efforts to "save horses from going to slaughter", as well as claims that I was spouting foul language all over my Facebook wall (a bogus claim on their part).

What's more, they recruited a confederate to steal my Powerbook in Illinois on their behalf so she could hack into the hard drive and destroy the evidence I had gathered against these scam artists. I've been bouncing all over the country from Kansas to California to Illinois and to where I'm now in hidlng with my friend and her family. I'm in hiding because these crooks have been stalking and harassing me for over two years now and even created two Facebook pages for the purpose of carrying on a vicious smear campaign against me and others--but me above all because I refuse to back down from them.

I will keep on speaking out against them until the day the ringleaders are tried and convicted in federal court for their crimes against people and innocent animals--and pray for vindication for myself and my pets, all of whom I miss very much :-(

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2012 at 6:51 PM

o.O

danidh ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2012 at 4:02 AM

Finally getting a chance to install and play...the houses are so cute and perfect for a Christmas garden.  Thank you so much!!!  Dani

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.