Mon, Jun 3, 5:05 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 02 9:34 pm)

Subject: De-Lurk if you luv Aiko :wub:

FightingWolf ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2012 at 4:06 PM

Another Aiko 3

FightingWolf ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2012 at 4:07 PM

A little "first attempt" realism

FightingWolf ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2012 at 4:09 PM

one more A3

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2012 at 9:06 AM

;)  tech kitteh looks not so innocent there

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

FightingWolf ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2012 at 12:54 PM

Quote - ;)  tech kitteh looks not so innocent there

Maybe this verison of Aiko 3 looks innocent

FightingWolf ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2012 at 12:58 PM

Here's another innocent picture.. Nevermind the sword

FightingWolf ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2012 at 1:05 PM

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2012 at 4:37 PM

Quote - > Quote - ;)  tech kitteh looks not so innocent there

Maybe this verison of Aiko 3 looks innocent

lol, it's the mansion wall and the spheres sculpture.

;) this one is less innocent in a different sense.  

the techno kitteh telegraph i was sensing was - you didn't know if she would rather kiss you or kill you with her big gun.

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2012 at 11:14 AM
Online Now!

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2337661&user_id=14467&np&np

Here's one of my Aiko girls (of which I have many ...)

3doutlaw ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2012 at 3:56 PM

I just noticed A3 stuff on sale at Faerie Dreams, including Salome for only $5.  :woot:  She's been siting in my Rendo wishlist @$15 for forever it seems!

toastie ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2012 at 5:27 PM

Quote - I just noticed A3 stuff on sale at Faerie Dreams, including Salome for only $5.  :woot:  She's been siting in my Rendo wishlist @$15 for forever it seems!

Thanks for the HU!

Although I think I've got all the sale stuff. I was hoping for Brielle on sale but she's still on full price.

3doutlaw ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2012 at 9:04 PM

Brielle is 35% off here, but still like $10  ( I missed the Brielle page, but found it, thanks to you mentioning it!)

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2012 at 6:09 AM · edited Sat, 07 July 2012 at 6:10 AM
Online Now!

Brielle is marked 'Clearance'; so I bought her. I have Salome too - got her a long time ago from Daz.

Here's a cropped bit from a picture of them together (seems to have got squashed a bit). See my gallery today for the full image.

Salome and Brielle for A3

toastie ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2012 at 11:53 AM

Brielle's been on my wishlist for several years but I've never got round to buying her. Just as I was definitely about to buy her the last time, Daz had a sale on A3 stuff and I got Mulberry instead. I keep thinking there's a limit to the number of A3 characters I actually need..... and then I buy another one! One day it's going to be Brielle's turn....

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2012 at 12:25 PM · edited Sat, 07 July 2012 at 12:33 PM

turns out A3 is still free at Daz store and her Mitsu hair and mechgirl outfit

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/free-3d-models-and-content/anime-star-fighter/

A3 is the LE version

her morphs and maps are here

Brielle here

Nym aqui   :wub:

Lully ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2012 at 12:37 PM

file_483492.jpg

I lubbies A3 :)

Tools:- Win10, Dell XPS8900, ZBrush, Marvelous Designer 11, Hex 2, PSP8. PSP 2019 Ultimate, DAZ Studio, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Filterforge 11, flowscape,  Classic UVMapper, and several headache tablets. 

rjjack ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 1:19 PM

file_483528.jpg

plenty of cute girls in this thread my contribution : a WIP of set of glasses soon to be on the freestuff

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2012 at 10:22 AM

iffn you're into Aiko Faeries,  Faeriewylde is having a 10year anniversary contest.

Faeriewylde contest 

GeneralNutt ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2012 at 5:19 PM

Thanks for the heads up MLP, I was just there yesterday and missed that.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2012 at 6:16 PM

Quote - Thanks for the heads up MLP, I was just there yesterday and missed that.

i'm so psyched.  i been wanting to do faeries like the Fantasia movie nutcracker suite and now this is the stimulus to do it.  means ice shaders, glitter light drops on the spider silk -should look pretty with idl

GeneralNutt ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2012 at 6:21 PM

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you. Think BB posted ice shaders over at RDNA. Looking forward to your image.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2012 at 10:26 PM
AlDemps ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2012 at 1:43 PM

file_483835.jpg

I still use the Generation 3 figures almost exclusively in my renders.

Aiko3 (& Aikotoon) are my favourite figures to mess around with.

toastie ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2012 at 4:53 PM

Quote - i'm so psyched.  i been wanting to do faeries like the Fantasia movie nutcracker suite and now this is the stimulus to do it.  means ice shaders, glitter light drops on the spider silk -should look pretty with idl

Oooooh! Sparkly! Looking forward to seeing this!

toastie ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2012 at 4:54 PM

Quote - I still use the Generation 3 figures almost exclusively in my renders.

Aiko3 (& Aikotoon) are my favourite figures to mess around with.

Me too. Though I did recently pick up M4 just to use MutedBanshee's characters. For anything else I'll be back to using M3 though. A3 and M3 are my favourite and most used characters.

AnAardvark ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2012 at 10:55 AM

I have a sort of love-hate relationship with Aiko. There are a couple of characters which I've created both V3 and A3 versions of (and, in one case, re-worked in V4), and I was able to get them quite close. A number of vendors who produced the same outfit for both A3 and V3 seem to include more of the A3 morphs, and I think she bends better than V3. I also really like her anime expressions -- she does anime/manga style grins, glares etc. better than any other figure I know. On the other hand, she is often very hard to put a non-anime/manga type expression on.

3doutlaw ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2012 at 4:09 PM

Kioki is on sale half price...not sure why, but it is.  :)  LINK

rjjack ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2012 at 12:47 PM

file_484106.jpg

A quick beach babe for testing my new laptop, anyone in distress around ?

3doutlaw ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2012 at 4:31 PM

A new one using some new toys I bought! (click for bigger)

Redfern ( ) posted Wed, 28 November 2012 at 10:26 AM

file_488959.jpg

Mixing and matching elements from a couple of BugzLife's outfits to create Adam Warren's version of the Dirty Pair, specifically, Kei.  Well, "in the spirit of", anyway,  Warren's spin is considerably more cyberpunk/transhuman than Takachiho's original designs.

Of course, it's Aiko 3. 😉

Sincerely,

Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2012 at 5:31 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_489014.jpg

I also have a Thang for Aiko3!... Here she is as a Fantasy Fem Fatale(?) in a Daz double threat with the good ol' Gargoyle Hound.

Redfern ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2012 at 7:41 AM

Oh, to be that Gargoyle Hound in that setting!  Woof!

A bit more seriously, that's a rather distinctive pose for the Hound, far more "relaxed" than many people (myseelf included) depict it.

On a side note, it's frustrating so many A3 based items have vanished from the MarketPlace,   Aiko 3 is one of the few figures DAZ still offers for free, so she serves as a "gateway" for new people starting in 3D.  But since they are joining "now", they may never learn just how much was available for A3 at one time.  (I just discovered JeNelson's store is no more.  He's the merchant who made "Kasa for A3", a set that gives Aiko paw-like feet, either plantigrade or digitigrade.  The set could even be used upon LittleFox's "Melody", a "furry" character derived from A3's body.  I already own it, but if anyone new wants to create a catgirl or vixen with animal feet, well, they're out of luck.)

Sincerely,

Bill

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2012 at 1:24 PM

luving my Aiko :wub:

playing with the Harmony dress, from the rdna sales this month  😄

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 01 December 2012 at 3:01 AM

woot, kobomax store is on a 1day sale. 

High Waist Line Skirt for A3

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 08 December 2012 at 10:15 AM

iffn you don't have Aiko 3, here's a link to her free LE bundle

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/daz-originals/anime-star-fighter

Bundle Contains

3doutlaw ( ) posted Sat, 08 December 2012 at 11:03 AM

...and even if you don't like Aiko3, that Mitsu Hair is awesome!!!!!  even for v4!!!!  (I didn't think it was still free, that's cool!)

toastie ( ) posted Sat, 08 December 2012 at 11:22 AM

There's still some good A3 stuff in the Deep Freeze sale at RDNA. And Fabiana still sells her amazing A3 stuff if you contact her.

3doutlaw ( ) posted Sat, 08 December 2012 at 2:51 PM

Quote - There's still some good A3 stuff in the Deep Freeze sale at RDNA. And Fabiana still sells her amazing A3 stuff if you contact her.

What stuff is that?  Is there some old product pictures lurking somewhere?

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 08 December 2012 at 11:32 PM · edited Sat, 08 December 2012 at 11:42 PM

Also curious about the Fabiana A3 merch.

...Recently figured out how to register @ Poserclub.net, a lot of nice freebies there (for near_me, as well)...

There are some really nicely made Canvas Sneakers (of the Chucks variety) for A3 in the freebies.

toastie ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2012 at 10:31 AM

Fabiana has them on her Facebook page. There was a thread here somewhere...

... here you go:

Looking for these 3D Models or the maker of them

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2012 at 10:42 PM

Thanks, toastie!

fabiana ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2012 at 1:32 PM

hello to everybody :)

If you want the old things, just contact me here :)

Fabi @FKDesign

One in some place under Southern Stars...
Don't tell me that I am wrong if I say I saw pointed ears this morning, in my mirror... they are there.

primorge ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2012 at 3:47 PM

Great, Fabi (if I may)! Really a huge fan of your work, BTW!

fabiana ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2012 at 3:51 PM

awww thank you :) and of course you can LOL... here all of us are folks ;)

Fabi @FKDesign

One in some place under Southern Stars...
Don't tell me that I am wrong if I say I saw pointed ears this morning, in my mirror... they are there.

Redfern ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 6:46 PM

file_489575.jpg

I finally had a chance to test "Cross Dresser".  Nothing major, just the choker, wrist and shin (not in frame) ornaments from Gareee's "Martian Princess" set, converting them from V4 to A3.  I'm still learning the ropes, so I didn't get any "adjustment" controls installed; but thankfully, these pieces didn't really need them.

I had a background staged, but then I experimented with the "gamma correction".  It turned the backdrop to crap, but it did wonders for Dejah's skin, especially her face.  So I ditched the interior prop and pulled up my trusty (and admittedly overused) orange to black background image.

A few weeks ago, the figure licenses for XD were on sale at half price, so I finally bought a few.  This was my first time testing it.  The pasties and G-string?  No, I didn't convert those.  I think I "parented" them to A3's body some time ago.  Maybe I "conformed" them and used all the extra dials Gareee supplied to eventually position and fit them.  I'm not sure any more.  The diadem and paldrons are meant to be "parented" regardless of the figure, even V4.

I also used elements of Lady LittleFox's "Harmony" set that's tailored for Aiko 3 and Melody, the hair, the pectoral collar and the wristbands.  I applied an "invisible" material to certain surfaces to "open" them up.

Sincerely,

Bill

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 6:58 PM

Really nice result, Redfern! Love that outfit and morph... I've been meaning to pick up that Burroughs/Frazetta inspired ensemble.

3doutlaw ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 8:04 PM

Is that a body morph, or just dials?

Redfern ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 8:19 PM

BlackHearted's "Aiko19" at 50 percent mixed with a variety of dials from Beth Capsces' "Kioki".  The face is Sarsa & Thorne's "Mila" mixed with numerous "Kioki" head dials.

Sincerely,

Bill

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 2:18 AM

She's beauuuuuuutiful  :wub:

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2012 at 4:28 PM

how do you find Aiko3 stuff in the store these days?

my Aiko doesn't have a bikini.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.