Mon, Jun 3, 4:42 AM CDT

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 03 12:49 am)

Subject: Vue 9 PLE works with Poser 6 (OMG).

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 5:07 PM · edited Sat, 01 June 2024 at 3:13 PM

Just choose the first Poser SDK to use from the list.  Miracle of miracles.  And it renders Poser hair much faster than Vue Infinite 8 does.

I'm hoping this isn't just a PLE feature.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

drifterlee ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 6:38 PM

I read that Poser imports much better in 9.

Flak ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 7:00 PM · edited Fri, 03 December 2010 at 7:01 PM

Excellent news (for me, being a poser 6 user) !

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2010 at 10:42 PM · edited Fri, 03 December 2010 at 10:44 PM

Animated PZ3 from Poser 6 works too whether I use Poser material or Vue material.  So this must be the same Poser SDK that Vue 8 build 47776 uses.  Lets hope E-ON leaves the SDK (Feb. 2010 build) in for updates to Vue 9.  Ordering Vue Inf 9 now, pretty much just for that and the faster rendering and better gamma control.  Then upgrade to SkinVue 9.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.