Sat, Jun 1, 11:45 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 01 3:00 am)

Subject: Nannette character - can you make her smile?

FaeMoon ( ) posted Fri, 29 January 2010 at 9:11 PM · edited Wed, 25 October 2023 at 12:43 AM

I bought the Nannette character bundle and I just love her.  I'm creating a portrait scene, but for some reason I can't target her lips to give her a slight smile.  I can target her tongue and teeth, but not lips, even with the morph tool.   Is it possible to get her to smile?

DA Grant

kyhighlander59 ( ) posted Fri, 29 January 2010 at 9:59 PM

target the head and then look for morphs to do smiles or frowns.

FaeMoon ( ) posted Sat, 30 January 2010 at 12:44 AM

The only 'head' morphs on the list other than teeth and tongue are her eyes, which are lovely.  I adore this character.  I don't have anything labeled smiles or frowns though.  None of the other face parts become targetable, or appear on the head's morph list.

This is the link the the character, which doesn't say it has that morph, but I thought over V 4.2 that it would work?  

www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php

DA Grant

Anniebel ( ) posted Sat, 30 January 2010 at 12:58 AM

Click on the head of the character, so it is selected.
Go to the parameters pallete
Go to Morphs|Expressions & click on the little + sign to the left of the text
Go to Base &click on the little + sign to the left of the text
Now you should see all the expressions listed.

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

pjz99 ( ) posted Sat, 30 January 2010 at 4:18 AM · edited Sat, 30 January 2010 at 4:21 AM

Did you actually buy the Morphs++ morph set from DAZ?  That is not free and is not included with the V4.2 figure.

err, oops, now that I think about it, the basic expression morphs ARE included in the free package.  They should be there on the head under Morphs|Expressions -> Base (as Anniebel is saying).

My Freebies

FaeMoon ( ) posted Sat, 30 January 2010 at 8:00 AM

The Base has a little  ( -) in there and not a (+).  Maybe I do need the morphs for this one, but I can make the base victoria do some expressions. hmm...

i have the morps ++ on my list.. so much i've bought this month.  my paypal is squeaking.  lol

DA Grant

FaeMoon ( ) posted Sat, 30 January 2010 at 8:14 AM

oh, i think i figured it out.  I didn't realize on this character, you have to go to the base setting in the library and add in the smile morph.  Wow.. I've spent so long trying to discern why this wasn't working when it would work on V4 when i was just playing with her without doing that..  thank you all for your patience.  Situation solved now.  Thanks Anniebel and everyone else.

DA Grant

pjz99 ( ) posted Sat, 30 January 2010 at 11:48 AM

If you have to actually load these particular morphs then probably the version of V4 is not right, possibly you downloaded an older version.  For mine, re-downloaded and reinstalled about 10 days ago, they're already loaded.

My Freebies

FaeMoon ( ) posted Sat, 30 January 2010 at 5:39 PM

I bought V 4.2 complete today and that seemed to fix some other issues.  I have been meaning to get the other free daz characters anyway.

I have to hold off on buying more until next month when my bank account recovers.  :)   So many pretties!

One day I hope to make some pretties of my own.  This is so addicting!

flibbits ( ) posted Sun, 31 January 2010 at 11:31 AM

Tell her a joke.

FaeMoon ( ) posted Sun, 31 January 2010 at 8:11 PM

A bishop, a Rabbi and a Baptist Minister went into a bar?   :) 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.