Fri, Jun 14, 7:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 14 12:05 pm)

Subject: I need a break!

Crowning ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 5:46 AM · edited Tue, 30 April 2024 at 5:26 PM

This morning, on my way to work, I saw some enormous cumulus clouds above a beautiful landscape.

My first thought was "nice render".

Shoot me...

gillbrooks ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 6:37 AM

:lol:

Gill

Plutom ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 7:22 AM

For the last year or two, I've been looking at clouds too (really looking at clouds).  There is a difference between simply looking at them and really looking at them-software like Vue really changes the way one looks at stuff in nature-colors, distance-basically what stuff really looks like.  Jan 

TheBryster ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 7:37 AM
Forum Moderator

*This morning, on my way to work, I saw some enormous cumulus clouds above a beautiful landscape.

Shoot me...

*ROTFLMAO!!!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

silverblade33 ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 8:15 AM

hehe!! ;) hey I know what ye mean :)

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

pikachu ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 8:47 AM

I'm with you, every time I look at some beautiful scenery I'm thinking of it in the Vue interface..... I even dream Vue, where I can use the interface to change the actual real world around me....

Rutra ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 2:55 PM

About a year ago or so, in this same forum, there was a thread where I also said something similar ("nice render"), about a real sunset, I think. :-)

Indeed, Vue does these things to us. :-)

chippwalters ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 3:48 PM

Funny. Late for a meeting yesterday, I still had to pull my car over, get out and snap this reference pic with my iPhone. :-)

TheBryster ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 5:32 PM
Forum Moderator

I was taking a break from my pc one afternoon, got myself something to eat and tried to click and drag something out the cupboard above my kitchen worktop........

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

gillbrooks ( ) posted Wed, 14 October 2009 at 5:51 PM

Threads like this make me feel almost sane

Gill

sirenia ( ) posted Thu, 15 October 2009 at 7:10 AM

:rolleyes:

Well not to go off topic here but what about Poser ? Sometimes when i look at people i start thinking... i would re-dial that body part and put some other hair on the head... LOL

As far as Vue goes, i also think a lot in that term when i see a view in nature and instantly i begin to place that scene into Vue in my mind :lol:

Society failed to tolerate me...

... and i have failed to tolerate society

andrewbell ( ) posted Thu, 15 October 2009 at 10:17 AM

lol yep I agree with you Gill Brooks! Phew glad I am not clicking and dragging my breakfast as yet ;-)

Had a crazy dream about being eaten by a poser figure though lol

gillbrooks ( ) posted Thu, 15 October 2009 at 10:30 AM

Have to admit, if I'm working hard on a Vue project I have had dreams about it while asleep.  Unfortunately, as yet, my dreams haven't been able to solve any problems I may have had.  Maybe I should have something other than cocoa and a valerian root tablet before going to bed??? 
:b_funny:

Gill

andrewbell ( ) posted Thu, 15 October 2009 at 10:35 AM

Find out what Crowning takes ! Think you may want to lay off what the bryster takes ... not sure if it's legal ;-)

gillbrooks ( ) posted Thu, 15 October 2009 at 10:48 AM

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Gill

offrench ( ) posted Sat, 17 October 2009 at 1:13 PM

Quote - This morning, on my way to work, I saw some enormous cumulus clouds above a beautiful landscape.

Shoot me...

God has the most powerful of all renderers. He can do radiosity, volumetric clouds, godrays (hence the name) and infinitely detailed textures.

And he does it all realtime.

Fantasy pictures, free 3d models, 3d tutorials and seamless textures on Virtual Lands.

Daniel1705 ( ) posted Sat, 17 October 2009 at 1:47 PM · edited Sat, 17 October 2009 at 1:48 PM

Yeah, but he needs to invest into a better cooling system, because with each of his hardware upgrades the atmosphere is getting warmer :lol:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.