Fri, Jun 14, 12:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Challenge Arena

Welcome to the Challenge Arena Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Challenge Arena F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 13 6:56 pm)

Welcome to the

Challenge Arena

This forum is dedicated to learning, creating and pushing yourself to meet the
challenges that have been posted by other members of Renderosity.

Hope to see you here!

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Congrats to the" dirt " artists

cake1 ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 6:42 AM ยท edited Tue, 09 January 2024 at 10:56 PM

I want to thank you for taking time on this contest. I have to say i thought more people would be interested and stimulated, but i think everyone must be preparing hollydays. ;o) Anyway, As quality is always better than quantity, i'm really impressed by the images you have made. I am also really happy that i am only the one who gave the first idea, and not the one who would have to choose the winner, cause, i could n't choose... smile Congratulations everyone for your great work. Cecile

MrWyatt ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 7:50 AM

Thanks Cecile, it was fun to challenge this even though nobody seems to vote for me. But its o.k. I think agiels dolphin was to hard to beat. ;)

cake1 ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 7:56 AM

come on, MrWyatt.. smile The purpose on this challenge was in fact to make a render that doesn't look like a 3d render... and i remember you had to post the 3d model cause almost no one believed your fly was really a 3d render.. smile You made a more than amazing job ! ! (sorry for my limited english vocabulary) Cecile

MrWyatt ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 8:16 AM

Doesnt matter anyway. I did it for the fun of doing it and I had a lot of fun, so I won allready. hehe ;}

GeorgeD ( ) posted Tue, 19 June 2001 at 11:30 PM

Thanks cake1 for posting this..I was away for most of the day. Congrats MrWyatt ...I guess it's up to you to set the next challenge:) GeorgeD

MrWyatt ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 4:09 AM

How come, since not even me voted for my entry pic? hehe ;)

MrWyatt ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 4:57 AM

Just IMd GeorgeD to illuminate my puny little brain...hehe ;)

cake1 ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 4:59 AM

oops... i didn't niotice this one.. sorry, Mr Wyatt, i thought there was a voting post or something...and didn't check at the right place, i think. Anyway, congratulations to you and i'm sure you'll find a great idea. ;o) Cecile

GeorgeD ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 8:47 AM

Ok I'll admit it I screwed up...bigtime:) Maybe from now on I'll wait to post something before 12:30 a.m.:) I'll get this all fixed somehow:) GeorgeD

agiel ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 11:41 PM

Eeep... Thanks a lot for the comments :) I have to say I was so amazed by MrWyatts fly that it made me want to participate to the challenge. I will take until tomorrow night (Eastern time) to come up with a challenge. I guess I have to announce it in a new thread ?

GeorgeD ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 11:43 PM

That would be the best way agiel. G-

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.