Fri, May 17, 11:34 AM CDT

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 17 8:36 am)

Subject: How to export daz scens into poser

jukaph ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2008 at 2:41 PM · edited Thu, 21 March 2024 at 8:34 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2008 at 2:43 PM · edited Sun, 09 March 2008 at 2:43 PM

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

jukaph ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2008 at 2:48 PM

how can it work

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2008 at 4:02 PM

As yet it isn't possible, except by exporting a static OBJ file from D|S or exporting poses and materials (using free scripts) and rebuilding the scene. however, Steve Kondris did mention a CR2 exporter in the recent Artzone chat with Dan Farr and Chris Creek so that may be going to change to some extent

dxrs0 ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2008 at 10:49 AM

I really hope they do get something for exporting from daz to poser.  I have poser 7 and daz and I find that its easier to set up a scene in daz.  But i also like the mat room in poser.  So I would love to have my cake and eat it too.  LOL  So to speak.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.