Mon, May 20, 9:42 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 19 9:23 pm)

Subject: Looking for a shotgun?

bnetta ( ) posted Fri, 11 April 2008 at 7:17 PM · edited Tue, 17 October 2023 at 6:28 PM

looking for a double barrel shotgun-not pump for my character to blow some heads off with..lol
thanks
netta

www.oodlesdoodles.com

nickedshield ( ) posted Fri, 11 April 2008 at 8:16 PM

Have you tried 3dcommune? cooler has/had one. Search cooler in the poser free stuff area.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

dxrs0 ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 7:36 PM

I think Daz Studios has some in their freebie vault too.  Not sure though.

silverblade33 ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2008 at 7:47 AM

there's one in, hm, zombie pack, in Rosity store, has minigun and chain saw :)

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

Nance ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 10:16 AM · edited Mon, 14 April 2008 at 10:22 AM

EDIT: Duh!  Just re-read your post and only now noticed the "double-barreled"  part.  None listed below are double barreled.

Greg Crowfoot still has his freebie Mosberg pump up at Greylight

http://www.greylight.com/poserweapons.php

Anthony Appleyard  converted it to a poseable pistol-grip version of that one which is still in FS here titled MosberMariner rustproof marine pumpaction shotgun..

, and the best freebee I've seen was by mertext (who is a vendor here), but I don't see any of the weapons collection he previously  posted anywhere here, or on his site  (it was a very nice looking Benelli Mt Tactical shotgun.)

and  last that I've dl'd, another pistol grip version from amazing.3d.

silverblade33 ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 11:30 AM

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

nickedshield ( ) posted Thu, 24 April 2008 at 8:28 PM

file_404861.jpg

Netta, If you haven't found one yet, PM me if you like this one. Everything except the triggers are poseable plus the barrels and stock can be shortened, or lengthened.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.