Fri, May 17, 9:10 AM CDT

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 17 8:36 am)

Subject: sneaky update Daz Studio 2.0.0.21

artbyphil ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 11:55 AM · edited Mon, 15 April 2024 at 5:10 AM

I just noticed daz have sneaked out an up date to DS,  version  2.0.0.21.

I just installed it and it seems to be working Ok (though I havent had chance to do anything to indepth yet)

dvlenk6 ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 1:48 PM

What happened to 2.0.0.1 through 2.0.0.20?
:b_grin:

Friends don't let friends use booleans.

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 2:19 PM

Quote - What happened to 2.0.0.1 through 2.0.0.20 ?

The last digit is usually a build number.
Literally the number of times that the app has been fully assembled for testing, so the "missing" ones would have had something that stopped them being ready/suitable for release.

jestmart ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 9:51 PM

I think this update is for the Hexagon to Studio bridge that will be available with Hexagon 2.5.

MKruczek ( ) posted Sun, 23 March 2008 at 4:02 PM

Quote - I think this update is for the Hexagon to Studio bridge that will be available with Hexagon 2.5.

That's right, plus some other fixs.   The bridge is there now but doesn't work with Hex 2.2.  Hex 2.5 should be coming later this month. 

dxrs0 ( ) posted Tue, 25 March 2008 at 7:46 PM

wonder if i dare re d/l it.  When it first came out it loaded up fine, but when it came to loading a figure it would just shut down. Did anyone else have that prob with the first release of 2.0 and if so has anyone tried this new release?  I personally dont want to have to reinstall it over and over again.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 26 March 2008 at 9:25 AM

If you had a crash on loading content that is a video card issue - updating the drivers, from the chipset rather than Microsoft if you use Windows, may help.

dxrs0 ( ) posted Wed, 26 March 2008 at 1:32 PM

Funny thing, I d/l the newest one and am not having that problem now.  So might have been a bad version for my PC.  But thanks anyways.

C22DBlueKnightOne ( ) posted Wed, 26 March 2008 at 6:19 PM

I had a problem with 2.0.0.1 where my cursor would vanish after manually entering a value into one of the morph dials. I tried everything I could think of from a fresh install of D|S to un-installing my video card drivers and doing a clean install of the latest drivers, rather than just updating and writing over the old ones. No dice. So I went back to 1.8

Sherlock ( ) posted Sat, 29 March 2008 at 9:14 PM

I had the vanishing cursor issue a couple of times with 2.0.0.16

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.