Fri, Sep 20, 7:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:16 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: FaceShop SR1

AbaloneLLC ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 9:58 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 1:33 AM

The version you can buy at Rendo is the new FaceShop 3.15 (SR1).
If you bought your FaceShop at DAZ, you can get a FREE upgrade at DAZ (simply reset your purchase, old serial works).
Laslo

HeRe ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 4:24 PM

When I reset on DAZ my purchase I become the same old version 3.1 for the download.

What is wrong ???????

Web-Hunter ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 4:50 PM

YES!!! I become also the old version 3.1 and not the updated version 3.15 SR1 !!!!

AbaloneLLC ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 5:05 PM

Quote - When I reset on DAZ my purchase I become the same old version 3.1 for the download.

What is wrong ???????

When you reset your purchase, you should be receiving a new installer. The installer will install a folder. (old serial will work on new software)
Inside the folder you will find:
(FaceShop 3.15
New Manual
Tutorial
New Sample file - benci)

You can tell if this is 3.15 if the sofware has a 2048 x 2048 option, save and exit manu, etc.
Or by opening page 1 of the manual. If it says "What's New in SR1?" then you have the new software.
Laslo

HeRe ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2007 at 5:18 PM

Yes, sorry it whas a mistake. Your download-PDF-File is the old-version 3.1 -  the Faceshop-program comes with the same Filename as a new version 3.15.

In the ZIP-program-file is the new PDF-documentation version included.

Klutz ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 2:05 PM

I reset downloads & still getting 3.1....

I'll try again, I suppose...

An 'About' box giving a revision number would help. :0/

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

Klutz ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 2:22 PM

Nope still 3.1.... No 'benci' after re-install... :0(

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

HeRe ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 3:54 PM

The whole program is programmed slovenly. One can not even see with which version one works is only one bug of many.

AbaloneLLC ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 4:12 PM

file_379762.jpg

> Quote - The whole program is programmed slovenly. One can not even see with which version one works is only one bug of many.

HeRe,

Maybe the program is not the only thing slovenly here.
When you click on the info button (BIG RED ARROW, so that even you can see), it gives you the info about the product version, the creation day and so on.
Good morning.
Laslo

Klutz ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 4:28 PM

Odd..

I am still getting 3.1 when I click that box, but I am able to select 2048x2048

So do I have the revised version?

:0/

Life is a beta.

HeRe ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 5:20 PM

Yes, - Good morning!!!!????

If I this button operate I get the version number 3.1 to see, although I work with the version 3.15.

GoodMorning Sir.

AbaloneLLC ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 6:23 PM

Quote - Odd..

I am still getting 3.1 when I click that box, but I am able to select 2048x2048

So do I have the revised version?

:0/

You do. Only SR1 has the 2048 res.
Laslo

Klutz ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2007 at 6:33 PM

OK Thanks! :0)

Life is a beta.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.