Sat, Jun 15, 9:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 15 9:36 pm)

Subject: Poser 4 keyboard shortcuts?

joke ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2001 at 7:06 AM ยท edited Tue, 24 October 2023 at 12:02 AM

Where can I find existing keyboard shortcuts to Poser 4? I need to know for example "step forward", "first frame" etc. keyboard short-cuts. Another question: Selecting Help from the drop-down menu does nothing. Have I messed up something during the installation? Can I find the help file in the application CD or extra CD.

LeeMoon ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2001 at 8:12 AM

One thing I find useful is the glossy tri-fold card that came with Poser 4. On one side is quite a large list of keyboard shortcuts. Some of the animation keyboard commands are listed under the "Hidden Shortcuts" section. When I used Help from the drop-down menu, it launched Adobe Acrobat Reader and displayed the Poser 4 User's Guide. Perhaps you can locate the .pdf file on one of the CDs. Hope this helps. Lee

skee ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2001 at 8:24 AM

joke, use the arrow keys on your keyboard to go one frame forword at a time . hope this helps skee

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.