Sun, Jun 16, 3:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 15 9:36 pm)

Subject: Eyecandy 3.... for FREE!

InDepth ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2001 at 12:38 PM · edited Sun, 09 June 2024 at 3:26 AM

Attached Link: http://www.critical-depth.com

Hey guys, Later tonight I will begin offering Alien Skin's Eyecandy 3 (full version) for free from In Depth Arts. Also, by downloading this free version from us you will also be entitled to a special upgrade price to Eyecandy 4000 should you decide to do so. I am on the east coast so check the site sometime after 7PM to grab the download. Eric PS: This IS legal and Alien Skin is fully aware of it :-)

SnowSultan ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2001 at 1:32 PM

I've used both, and I honestly think Eye Candy 3's Smoke and Fire effects are greatly superior to those of EC4000's...maybe it's me, but sometimes the oldies are still the goodies. :) Thanks for letting us know about this! Take care. SnowS Hoping his pictures are worth 1001 words.

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

3-DArena ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2001 at 2:59 PM

Geesh I couldn't do my hair without Eye Candy! But I already have 3.... :(

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

sparrowheart ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2001 at 4:38 PM

This could not have come at a better time, Eric. Just today I was looking at Alien Skin's site and pondering when I could afford to buy Eye Candy...Thanks bunches :)))

InDepth ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2001 at 5:51 PM

COME AND GET IT!

LeeMoon ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2001 at 6:24 PM

Another wonderful free download from Eric at Critical Depth and Alien Skin. Thank you for the terrific goodies! :) Will there be a Mac version available? I filled out the download form but there wasn't a Mac version available. Also the link (for the Mac) on the form isn't active. Anyway, thanks again for providing folks with cool software!! :) Lee

InDepth ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2001 at 6:33 PM

Go back to the submission form and near the top you will see the phrase "Need Eye Candy for the Mac" Click that link and it will take you to the Mac download form. Eric

LeeMoon ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2001 at 6:39 PM

Hey Eric! Thanks for the quick response!! The "Need Eye Candy for the Mac" link isn't a link (I even looked at the source html). :) It's simply text without the html tags. I'll keep refreshing the submission form to see if it gets fixed. Thanks again! Lee

InDepth ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2001 at 7:01 PM

Fixed Now :-) Maybe I should try to quadruple check everything before I go live :-) There were a couple mistakes this time around. Eric

LeeMoon ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2001 at 7:06 PM

Eric, thank you so much for quickly fixing the form!! :) I'm downloading EyeCandy for the Mac right now and doing the happy dance. Once again, thank you and Alien Skin for making this available!! Lee Yay for me!!

InDepth ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2001 at 7:07 PM

You're VERY welcome Lee... it is entirely my pleasure. I love this stuff :-)

nitreug ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2001 at 10:08 PM

Does someone have problems with the download. I tried about 20 times and it did not work. Claude

InDepth ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2001 at 10:10 PM

We are currently getting hammered pretty hard and we are only allowing 15 simultaneous connections. I suggest trying back either LATE tonight or early tomorrow. Don't worry... its not going anywhere. Eric

ronmolina ( ) posted Tue, 24 April 2001 at 5:50 AM

Thanks Eric. Downloaded fine for me. Ron

Wizzard ( ) posted Tue, 24 April 2001 at 6:22 AM

Thanks muchly eric.... for everything you're doing.. hosting a number of us, and even providing some tools... you people are the best.... Cheers

Doom Dancer ( ) posted Tue, 24 April 2001 at 8:24 AM

Thanks Eric, gonna have to try back later...too many people.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.