Mon, Jun 17, 12:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 8:21 pm)

Moon Base for Poser

$15.00 USD 20% Off
$12.00 USD

Melia for Genesis 9

$16.50 USD 50% Off
$8.25 USD

Subject: With all the ugliness that's been around..I want to say THANK YOU!!!

dlk30341 ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 6:23 PM · edited Fri, 29 March 2024 at 7:45 PM

I want to say Thank You to all the hard working artists that provide their wonderful products whether they be free or paid for...I don't think enough thanks are offered, as I know I don't take the time to thank everyone everytime they offer a freebie or other wise... So here is a BIG THANK YOU!!!!!! to all of you that have offered time and energy to making all these wonderful products for us to use. Have a Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!!!!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 6:31 PM

There are some very kind and generous people here. And my thanks goes to all of them, but special thanks to Morris, PheonixRising, TamelaJ and magickmedbh.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

-Yggdrasil- ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 6:36 PM

I wish to offer my thanks to everyone out there that provides something to the community as well, whether they be for sale, for free, in tutorials or even just showing their creative ideas in pictures. Nice to be in such great and helpful company. ^_^

Happy Holidays and may the Year of Newness bring many more wonderful people and ideas to us.Oh... and may it also bring a better Poser program now that companies have joined together for a brighter, better tomorrow.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 6:38 PM

Here here, I also want to say a big THANK YOU to all of those that have been so kind to all of us, sharing such wonderful works. Happy Holidays. Sharen

dlk30341 ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 7:24 PM

Well...I have to say I'm a bit disillusioned...that not that many people want to thank...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......Oh well....I attempted to get the "community" happy and appreciative... Doesn't matter I'm appreciative of ALL.....I've only complained about 1 product in the short time I've been here(maybe cause I haven't time to use everything) wink...I only know English and German(with hubbies help,German that is) LOL

neftis ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 7:29 PM

And THANKS to everyone for sharing your love and passion about 3d with us!!We truly enjoy your talent and we want to wish you as well a wonderful Holidays season! From Mychelle-Anne aka Neftis, Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone of you. I wish you helth and love for all of you.

PheonixRising ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 7:42 PM

file_89066.jpg

The Pink Pony was found earlier this morning hiding in the Renderosity Warehouse. With him was found 750,000 images of princesses with pointy swords. When asked if he had any comments the Pink Pony claimed he had gotten lost while looking for conservative Victoria clothing. Currently DNA testing is being done to confirm if this is the actual Pink Pony or one of many imposters. ------------------------------------------------------ Seriously, most 3d content people I think really enjoy what they do. I know I do. Sometimes a few crazies who fancy themselves as the world's spokeperson can make it a drag but aside from that it is still pretty fun. Warez kitties suck though. -Regards, Anton

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

dlk30341 ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 7:50 PM

LMAO!!! I've missed the pink pony episode....just great!!!!! LOL :)

sirkrite ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 8:06 PM

Happy holidays to all and my thanks to all the great people that make this so enjoyable. :)

freyfaxi ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 8:13 PM

Yes..Many, many thanks to all those very generous, talented artists who so freely donate their time and talents to us all. A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all :)

Mason ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 8:15 PM

Yes and thanks from me as well.

FlyByNight ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 8:22 PM

Does it smell like cookies??? Oh, that's me! Been baking all day! I've got filled trays and platters and cookie tins everywhere. :o) And, boy, are my feet tired! Heheheh, thanks for sharing the Pink Pony, I've never seen it before. And many heartfelt thanks to all! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!

FlyByNight

FlyByNight ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 8:23 PM

file_89067.jpg

Thank you, dlk30341, for starting this nice thread. Happy Holidays everyone!

FlyByNight

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 8:35 PM

Yes, I'll add my thanks to all the wonderful nice people out there. Group hugs!

xoconostle ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 8:45 PM

Glad tidings of great cheer to all who read this thread. Happy Winter Holidays! I could name far too many wonderful Poser and Vue Community people to make for a reasonable post, so a big warm blanket of thanks to all who share their creations for free, and to all merchants who show care, creativity, and talent in their work. Thanks also to the good people who offer help and advice in the forums. Whatever the future holds for this community, we have a good thing going. My feet are very cold right now.

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 8:47 PM

Anton you are so crazy:) Let me know if you need the DNA analysts at CODIS to check if Pink Pony is on their sex offenders list :)

majesticartist ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 8:47 PM

I also would like to say thank you to all the artists that make free/paid for products that allow me to explore this new and wonderful world of 3D. Also,to ALL the Poser artists,for creating such wonderous,magical,beautiful worlds and sharing them in the Galleries.I literally can spend hours there and truely get inspired. May you ALL have a very happy and safe Holiday ~Nancy~

dlk30341 ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 8:51 PM

Your welcome....I thought I bit of gratitude & happiness would get people back to a sense of normalcy(sp?) :) It's that time of year to enjoy family and friends & gift givers whether it be from here or anyone we know:) Hugs to all........

dlk30341 ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 8:52 PM

I want that pink pony!!!!!! LOL Darn NO edit button LOL

pokeydots ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 9:22 PM

I too, want to give everyone a big Thank You, for caring and sharing, giving me a laugh or two, for all the great products, free and purchased. And also want to wish you all a Happy and safe Holiday :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 9:27 PM

Great! Now you've posted the Pink Pony, perhaps this will summon the mysterious Ghost of Legume.

kayarnad ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 10:44 PM

thanks Dr. Geep for your awesome tutorials filled with humor and extremely useful information... please keep it going.

geep ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 12:33 AM

Dr Geep says, "Thank you for thanking me!" ;=] Dr geep would like to thank all those "behind-the-scenes" folks that make Renderosity work as well as it does. And a special "Thank you" to all those who attend my "classes." Doc Geep hates an empty classroom! ;=[ You keep comin' to class ... and ... the Doc'll keep postin' ..... the Good LORD willin' an' the creek don't rise. Happy Holidays to ALL !!! cheers, dr geep ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 3:22 AM

I also want to thank NaySayGuy! Seems that poor bloke always gets into trouble. And I'm sure he's only a victim of today's cruel society. We should be GOOD to NaySay and embrace him with all out warm and fuzzy x-mas feelings. OK anyone have a towel? Syrup is starting to drip from my monitor now ;o) VERY nice thought dlk :o) Thanks to all the nice peeps here from me as well ~TrekkieGrrrl

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

westryde ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 5:50 AM

I'd like to add my thanks to all and wish everyone the joys of the season and a happy and peaceful New Year

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 6:01 AM

There are a lot of good people around here, far too many to list. A (n early, PLEASE, I'm not even ready yet) Merry Christmas to all.

johnyf ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 7:49 AM

As a beginner I'd like to say thankyou to all the product makers, without whom I'd have a hell of a harder job building scenes!.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 8:06 AM

There are so many people who enrich this community with their patient answers, who provide tutorials, who make freebies (sometimes on the spot to fill a specific request), who provide links to the obscure sites, who post inspiring images, who care enough to send a hug when needed.... Yes, we sometimes squabble like family, but we also have a special bond. Unlike family, we choose to be together, and that is precious indeed. {{{group hug}}} Carolly

RossoMan ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 8:20 AM

I would also like to thank everybody, being the r'osity staff, the merchants, the members,... just everybody ! Happy holidays to all!

shazz501 ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 8:43 AM

you can add my thanks and wishes too,for all the talented people who share what they do,merry christmas and best wishes to all!!!!!!!!

PennyB ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 8:56 AM

Yes, I would add my newbie thanks as well. There is a lot here I don't understand yet (technically) and a lot of past history I know nothing about (nor do I want to.) But in the brief time I have been playing with Poser and reading this forum, as well as post the occassional newbie question, I have always been treated with respect, kindness, patience and tolerance. I thank you all for that generous spirit. And an aside: Am I the only person who woke up to the sudden realization that Poser is like paper dolls in the post-modern world? =D

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 9:06 AM

Penny, more like Barbie dolls :o) But yes, dolls anyway :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Indoda ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 9:45 AM

I'd like to add my THANKS too. There are so many talented and generous people involved on this site. Far too many to list :) But to all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Season's Greetings, Happy Holidays etc.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

IndigoSplash ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 10:03 AM

As a newbie I'd like to thank those who do their best to make us not feel like the unwanted step-children that newbies often feel like at first. You know who you are :)

And thanks also for the free stuffs...even if the search function is a pain in the butt hehe.

Generosity is one of the pillars of a good soul. Keep the community ceiling high. :) Thanks again!

ABL ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 11:33 AM

A great big THANK YOU from me too to all of you talented and unbelievably generous people, who provide time, knowledge and awesome products and freebies for less gifted Poser-addicts like me! A very merry and peaceful Christmas time and a happy and successful 2004 to all of you!

BonBonish ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 11:41 AM

I also would like to say thank you and happy holidays to all the people that allow me to make my artworks. And I would like to say thank you also for all those people who are in this thread... I just finished a little illustrated story about a 'virtual art-community', that is the continuation of my 'virtual enchanting garden image'. Just after I finished my story -- I came to the forum... and what I see: ugly ugly things... accusations and so on. I left the forum and re-read my story. [My story has a very optimistic fairy tale tone.] Finishing reading my story, and remembering what I read here in the Forum I felt bad... very bad... But now, after seeing this thread I am releived. So, once again... thanks.

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 1:39 PM

Personally, I am not a modeler or texture maker (though I would like to be). I am extremely grateful for the fact that members with these talents unselfishly continue to share their work with the rest of us. Thanks everyone for all your effort and hospitality. Hopefully I will be able to reciprocate some day :)

maclean ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 2:54 PM

Adding my thanks too. Especially to all the people who answered my stupid questions in the last few years. Pretty much EVERYTHING I know about poser, I learnt from other people in the communities, NOT from the Poser Manual. If I'd been tackling poser on my own, I'd have given up a long time ago. And thanks to all those people who made the things that make poser actually usable. Textures, props and apps (cr2Editor and uv mapper). mac Oh yes, a special "THAAAANK YOU!!!!" to kozaburo!!!!!!!!!!!

KarenJ ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 4:06 PM

And a big THANKS from me too, to all the freebie makers, merchants and all-round nice and helpful people here :)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

caulbox ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 4:21 PM

Good to see so much agreement! Thanks to God, for the Spirit within us all!

mondoxjake ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 9:34 PM

I usually try to pass out "Thank You's" as I gather stuff in, but is not always possible...so to all those folks I missed, and a second round to the ones I didn't: Thank You All for All the Great Stuff You Have Given. I think this thank you thing should be carried one step further...I think at least one picture using each item downloaded should be posted somewhere. I see so many free items with the tag 'xxxx downloads' but very often fail to ever see the item used. [I raise my hand, and plead guilty to this also.] To me, this would be the ultimate 'thank you' aimed at the giver...seeing their efforts put to use. Happy Poser Holidays to All!

Larry F ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 10:53 PM

I say thanks to all, starting with everyone in this thread, as well as those who display less than desirable behavior because, when all is said and done, it seems to bring out the best in most people and, as hard sa it might be to see sometimes, gives more definition to and value in the community as a whole. Those who make great products, free and for sale (I buy a good deal), are high on my list as well. I personally have a large amount of people, activities, causes and just plain things to be grateful for and just looking around downtown (for example) never fails to drive that point home. Happy holidays, season, or just plain December to all! Larry F

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.