Mon, Jun 17, 12:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 8:21 pm)

Fog Figures 1

$11.99 USD

Arah3D Elegant Winter D-force Outfit for G9

$16.99 USD 30% Off
$11.89 USD

DA-Shopping Queen for SIC Jeanne for LF2

$9.99 USD 30% Off
$6.99 USD

Subject: hockey

mattwyatt ( ) posted Sat, 13 December 2003 at 12:40 PM ยท edited Thu, 14 September 2023 at 10:57 PM

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has any hockey equip or where can I get some? I need a hockey players outfit, goalie etc etc. Thanks!!

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sat, 13 December 2003 at 2:17 PM

I haven't seen any, not that popular of sport, but here in Canada. You might be able to fake some of it. A football jersey with new texture, boxer shorts resized and textured, maybe a few boxes put together for goalpads or womans stockings with magnets to shape them as pads. I think Nurd has some skates that retextured would work. Oversized gloves and so on. If you feel up to it, try one of the free modeling programs here. I recommend Wings, easy to learn. Look in the Wings forum. Not much help I know.

Viomar ( ) posted Sat, 13 December 2003 at 6:22 PM

I know what you mean. I'm a Canuck & i've been waiting for that too. So, i decided to make the stuff myself. It's about 50% done. I'm doing the Goalie first. The hard part will be texturing(for me at least). If i can get the UVMapping right, others could make better textures available afterwards? I've also started on the arena. Then the Net, sticks, the puck(Well that one is just a squished cylinder, LOL). Then i have to "Poserize" all that(Meaning: Lower Polycount & make clothes "poseable"). Stay tuned... Marco[A Habs Fan...]

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sat, 13 December 2003 at 6:32 PM

Have you ever wondered about the reference of Hack & Slash from Reboot? Flames fan.

Viomar ( ) posted Sat, 13 December 2003 at 7:04 PM

Hmmm... Indeed! Now that was a great series! Been waiting for the "Reboot Movie". Maybe direct to DVD? But, the series i've really gotten into lately is "Farscape". I still need to aquire season 4 on DVD. So much stuff i'd like to do, so little time... :-( Marco

Indoda ( ) posted Sun, 14 December 2003 at 9:02 AM

It would be nice to see some of your Poser hockey gear, Marco. From the home of the Oilers, Indoda

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

Viomar ( ) posted Sun, 14 December 2003 at 3:41 PM

Well, i'm doing this Gear between my commercial projects. Hopefully, i'll have the goalie ready by second week of January. I will probably have the arena finished sooner, cause i'm using the Hi-Res version for a client. Anyway, i'll post a thread here when it's out... Ciaos! Marco

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.