Animation Magazine 11th Annual 2012 Pitch Party
May 21, 2012 12:23 am
There is still time to take part in Animag's 2012 Pitch Party!
Whether you have a brand new idea or fine-tuning a premise that
you've used in the past, this is a great opportunity for wide
exposure and claiming ownership. The annual competition that gets
YOUR toon ideas in front of top industry decision makers and offers
the chance to win a pitch session with the judge of your
Animag's annual Pitch Party contest works as an extremely targeted ad campaign designed to help indie and up-and-coming artists hone their talents to present their pitches to an expert panel of industry execs and agents. The contestants who purchase a 1/6th page in this July/August issue (which has a bonus distribution at San Diego's Comic-Con event) also have the chance to showcase their ideas to the animation community at large.
Reserve YOUR space in the 11th Annual Animation Magazine Pitch Party before the June 1st deadline! Full details can be found here: http://www.animationmagazine.net/pitch-party-2012/
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- 2D Grand Prize Halloween Contest Winner: EldritchCellar
- 3D Grand Prize Halloween Winner: Maddelirium
- Gallery of the Week - BLENDER 3D
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Review of Sensu Buddy Stylus
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200 Graphics Card in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ZBrush