Where in the World is Renderosity | Day 1
May 15, 2012 12:30 am
Where in the World is Renderosity?
We're all well aware that Renderosity is comprised of both talented vendors and enthusiastic community members from all across the globe. In an effort to get you better acquainted with your Renderosity 'neighbors', we're bringing back a geographical quiz sure to test the most enlightened world traveler!
Over the next ten days, we'll be providing a new clue each and every morning so that you might discover Where in the World Renderosity is. Who knows? You may even learn a thing or two along the way. Be sure to check back to the front page article each day for a new clue!
Think you know where Renderosity is? Just email your best guess to email@example.com and you'll be eligible to win a collection of great prizes. On Friday, May 25th we'll be randomly selecting five winners from the pool of correct entries and announcing these winners in the front page article.
Below are your clues. Good luck!
Clue #1: Nearly 10% of all the marble produced in the world comes from this country.
- News of the Week - Nov 23, 2015
- Writers Grand Prize Winner: sarita187
- News of the Week for November 9, 2015
- Photography Grand Prize Halloween Contest Winner: Bsypeck
- 2D Grand Prize Halloween Contest Winner: EldritchCellar
- 3D Grand Prize Halloween Winner: Maddelirium
- News of the Week for Nov 2, 2015
- Renderosity's News of the Week for October 17, 2015
- Memorial for Jean-Luc_Ajrarn
- News of the Week for October 12, 2015