The Vendor of the Month for May, 2017 is:
Our Vendor of the Month (VOM) for May is TruForm. This talented and imaginative vendor has been a member of Renderosity since 2009. With over 350 followers, TruForm is one of the top sellers in the Renderosity Marketplace. This vendor specializes in 3D models and scenes that are beautifully crafted.
TruForm was also recently profiled in the series “Where Renderosity starts,” which published an interview with a vendor and artist every Saturday and Wednesday,
From TruForm's short bio:
I'm a 2D and 3D artist who started digitally with MS paint on windows 95. I moved over to 3d, or should I say expanded, when I got a copy of Daz with a 3D magazine. That was Daz 1.8 with V3 and A3 as starting content. It was fun playing around with it and that eventually got me into wanting to make my own content. That's when I got Blender 3D, the ever evolving program! With trial and error I got to the point where I was able to create models. The friends over here at Renderosity encouraged me to share my models (thanks guys!) and from there I've grown a lot in the 3D world and hope to continue doing so. I still work on the 2D in between.
We are working on a short interview and extended video of hand-picked items from TruForms store and gallery. We will post this video very soon.
-Industrial Loft by TruForm
- Interview with DM (Danie & marforno) Vendor of the Month for June
- Video Gallery for February Vendor of the Month - Powerage
- Review: Maxon's Cinema 4D R18
- Vendor of the Month for June, 2017 - DM (Danie & Marfono)
- May 2017 VOM Sale from TruForm
- May Vendor of the Month TruForm - Video Gallery
- Deecey, Nerd launch new toon for Poser
- TruForm lives up to his name
- Vendor of the Month for April - Sveva's Home Movie
- Interview with RPublishing - Honorable Mention Award Winner 2016