Strata Live 3D CX 2 Revolutionizes Web 3D
November 1, 2010 7:05 pm
Live 3D introduces effortless cloud publishing plus embedding and sharing of interactive 3D content.
St. George, Utah, October 28, 2010 — Strata, the developers of the popular Strata 3D CX Suite™ of design tools, is revolutionizing 3D on the web with today’s release of Strata Live 3D CX 2™. By introducing one-click publishing to the cloud and the ability to easily distribute, share and embed interactive 3D content anywhere on the web, Live 3D Version 2 becomes the first solution to make high-quality interactive 3D content as easy to publish and share as a YouTube* video.
Cross Platform and No Browser Plug-Ins
Cloud Publishing and Interactive 3D Project
“Live 3D is truly a breakthrough in 3D web publishing.” said Ken Bringhurst, Strata President. “Not only does it introduce a new level of power and ease, but for the first time ever there’s a way for companies to easily distribute embeddable 3D content as part of their online marketing mix or interactive press packages and to encourage the sharing and viral spread of 3D product demos and sales presentations.”
Versatile and Powerful Content Creation
Capture, Create, Design and Deliver with the Strata 3D
*YouTube is a trademark of Google Incorporated. Adobe Photoshop is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- 3D Grand Prize Halloween Winner: Maddelirium
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200 Graphics Card in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ZBrush
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Halloween Edition
- Autodesk Maya 2015 in Review
- SIGGRAPH 2014: Creative People and Cutting Edge Technology in a Magic City