This is news of the week for February 8, 2016. Our weekly video news program covering Renderosity.com news and select CG Industry News via our Renderosity Magazine site.
- Gallery of the Week for February 1, 2016, is the VistaPro Gallery. This older landscape-creation application still provides tools for Renderosity artists to create original scenes.
- Artist of the Month interview and video is now live at Renderosity.com
- Vendor of the Month is ironman13. This talented artists has over 500 items in their store. Ironman13's gallery is wonderful as well. Be sure to read interview and view the video of 14 favorite works, hand-picked by ironman13
- Reality 4.2 sale. Reality is a software for both Poser and DAZ Studio that gives you the ability to render your scene with extreme realism. Through Thursday, Feb 11, Renderosity members save 50%.
- Poser 11 Tutorial series: SuperFly and Legacy Characters by Mark Bremmer
Renderosity Magazine & CG Industry News
- 3ds Max 2016 Review. M.D. McCallum reviews the newest 3ds Max 2016 and realizes he's been using the program for over a decade. This new version 3ds Max grew into the powerhouse it is today and it just keeps getting better with each release.
- Learning Houdini Journal 13: Window Shatter and Fracture. Nearing the end of the course and this entry covers working with the scatter/fracture tools in Houdini 15.
- Maxon Announces Cineware 3.0 for After Effects CC. Cineware is Maxon's Cinema 4D designed specifically for After Effects CC. Some really great updates in this release.
- Adobe Stock adds 4K Video Content to their Stock collection + Adobe makes available their Portfolio service which gives every CC member their own website with tools to modify and create their own look.
News of the Week Video
- News of the Week for Feb 18, 2019
- News of the Week for Feb 11, 2019
- News of the Week for Feb 4, 2019
- News of the Week for Jan 28, 2019
- News of the Week for Jan 21, 2019
- News of the Week for Jan 14, 2019
- News of the Week for Jan 7, 2019
- News of the Week for Dec 10, 2018
- News of the Week for Dec 3, 2018
- News of the Week for November 26, 2018