Vendor of the Month for February, 2016
I'm very pleased to announce that ironman13 has been chosen as the Vendor of the Month for February, 2016. This talented and adventurous artist has been a member of Renderosity since 2007. Ironman13 has well over 500 items for sale in their very successful store. In addition, ironman13 has a sweet gallery filled with imaginative imagery and striking characters.
Renderosity: Tell us about yourself; who is ironman13?
ironman13 I've been a vendor going on 6 years. I am honored to produce high quality content for the amazing artists of the 3D world.
How did you get started creating/selling digital art?
I got started out of necessity, after the recession it was difficult to find work as a chef, thankfully I was able to turn my love of 3D art into a viable career.
Can you choose one of your favorite works and tell us how you created it?
Some of my favorite products include the i13 Real Bath, i13 Dirty Dawg Bar, and i13 Pizzeria.
What tools do you use to create your art works?
Currently my digital toolset includes modo, mari, 3dcoat, photoshop, paint shop pro, note tab lite, daz studio 4.9, poser pro 2014, and a few little applications for things like file renaming and so on.
Who are some of the artists who have influenced and inspired you over the years?
So many Renderosity artists inspire me, the artists are the reason I do what I do!
Lastly, what advice would you give an artist who wants to begin selling their work at Renderosity?
Best advice for those wishing to get started is to take a tutorial every day.
Vendor of the Month Video
- Vendor of the Month for March, 2018 - POWERAGE
- DM (Danie & Marforno) Video Gallery & Interview
- Vendor of the Month for February - DM
- Interview with January Vendor of the Month - Outoftouch
- Interview with December, 2017, Vendor of the Month - Tempesta3d
- Vendor of the Month for December, 2017 - Tempesta3d
- Interview with Vendor of the Month - Godin
- Our November, 2017, Vendor of the Month is Godin
- Vendor of the Month for Oct, 2017 - Outoftouch
- Interview with September Vendor of the Month - Fabiana