This is news of the week for September 19, 2016. Our weekly video news program covering Renderosity.com news and select CG Industry News via our Renderosity Magazine site.
Gallery of the Week is the Imagine 3D Gallery. Although Imagine 3D is an older 3D application (1990), there is a vibrant user community at Renderosity.com
Grabbed by The Ghoulies Sale! As we celebrate the launch of our community's annual Halloween Creative Contest, the Renderosity MarketPlace is having a spooky sale of their own to help get you in the creative mood! This creepy department is filled with hundreds of products where Prime Members can save 55% and all other Renderosity members can save 45%. Sale Dates: Monday, September 12th thru Sunday, September 25th
- Mark Bremmer's tutorial series: Poser 11: Skin Tones and Lighting. Dark skins light beautifully and easily. Light skins, not so much. Learn how and when to engage Poser 11’s subsurface scattering to get the best renders in the shortest amount of time.
Renderosity Magazine & CG Industry News
MAXON Announces Technical Collaboration with NVIDIA. Additionally, artists and designers using Cinema 4D can now access Iray for Cinema 4D
Maya 2017 for Motion Graphics. The new Maya 2017 has some great tools for motion graphics.
Be sure to visit our new Renderositymagazine.com website which focuses on art and artists along with hand-picked CG Industry news, reviews and tutorials.
- News of the Week for May 14, 2018
- News of the Week for May 7, 2018
- News of the Week for April 30th, 2018
- News of the Week for April 23, 2018
- News of the Week for April 16, 2018
- News of the Week for April 9, 2018
- News of the Week for April 2, 2018
- News of the Week for March 26, 2018
- News of the Week for March 19, 2018
- News of the Week for March 12, 2018