NEWS OF THE WEEK FOR OCTOBER 3, 2015
Our weekly video news program covering Renderosity.com and hand-picked CG Industry news via our Renderosity Magazine website.
Spellbound by Diablov
- Renderosity.com is having a Poser V4 M4 Sale! From 12am Saturday, October 1st thru 11:59pm (CDT) on Tuesday, October 4th, Prime Members can save on Poser V4/M4 items! There will be $3.99, $4.99 and $5.99 items, so HURRY before they disappear! If you are not a Prime member you can sign up here!
- Gallery of the Week is the PhotoShop Gallery. Some fantastic work being done using this classic image editor from Adobe. Our splash page image is from the Photoshop Gallery: Spellbound by Diablov
- Artist of the Month is CoyoteSeven from the Writers Gallery. Writers dont get enough respect at Renderosity. I think perhaps CoyoteSeven may change that. Be sure to read our interview with him which will be published this week and visit his gallery.
- Renderositys 2016 Halloween Creative Contest is still running! Be sure to read the rules, create a spooky fantastic and enter. Fabulous prizes! Submissions deadline: Friday, October 14th @ 10am
Renderosity Magazine News
- Blender 2.78 is now available. A very large and significant update to this free, open source 3D application.
- GenArts releases Sapphire 10. An essential visual effects suite for artists. This new update is very good.
- Review of Red Giants Universe 2.0: The Best Set of Video Effects You Can Buy. Universe 2.0 is a great, affordable collection of effects, transitions and motion graphic tools for video editors.
- Review of Flowstate: The Most Dangerous Writing Appâ€. Michael Haase reviews this sadistic writing app and enjoys it very much.
News of the Week Video
- News of the Week for July 16, 2018
- News of the Week for June 25, 2018
- News of the Week for June 18, 2018
- News of the Week for June 11, 2018
- News of the Week for June 4, 2o018
- News of the Week for May 28, 2018
- News of the Week for May 14, 2018
- News of the Week for May 7, 2018
- News of the Week for April 30th, 2018
- News of the Week for April 23, 2018