NEWS OF THE WEEK FOR June 11, 2018
Our weekly video news program covers Renderosity.com and hand-picked CG Industry news via our Renderosity Magazine website.
Splash image: Breathe 2 by jrrogers81
Gallery of the Week - Weird Gallery. We love weird and the Weird Gallery at Renderosity has a lot of strange and unusual work. From weird fractals to weird worlds be sure to check out this underrrated gallery.
Interview with Artist of the Month for June, Kordouane. Be sure to read this short, but focused interview with our AOM for June. She lives in France and makes amazing artworks.
- dragonfly3d-'s New Release & Store Sale! dragofly3d-'s store & New Release are up to 50% off. Starting now through 11:59 pm (cdt) Monday, June 11th.
Renderosity Magazine News
- African animator aims to create fully-animated iClone movie. My name is Benjamin Sokomba Dazhi. I am from Nigeria. As the year unfolds I will release a short animation series on my YouTube channel – Night Light TV.
12 Weeks with Unity, Week 12 - Summing Up. At the end of 12 weeks, I feel like I know how to work with Unity to create a game level. Of course, someone with more time could complete the 3D Essentials course in a much shorter time (a week?) because, essentially, Unity is very easy to learn. It was designed to be user-friendly and the community of Unity users is huge. Any problem I had was resolved by a quick search either on the net or through Unity’s amazing user forums.
New research into VR finds way to enable free walking. A team of computer scientists have tackled one of the major challenges in VR that will greatly improve user experience–enabling an immersive virtual experience while being physically limited to one’s actual, real-world space. The framework also enables this free-walking experience for users without causing dizziness, shakiness, or discomfort typically tied to physical movement in VR. And, users avoid bumping into objects in the physical space while in the VR world.
- News of the Week for February 15, 2020
- News of the Week for Feb 8-15, 2020
- News of the Week for Feb 1-8, 2020
- News of the Week for Jan 25-Feb 1, 2020
- News of the Week for Jan 18-25, 2020
- News of the Week for Jan 11, 2020
- News of the Week for January 4, 2020
- News of the Week for Dec 28, 2019
- News of the Week for Dec 21, 2019
- News of the Week for Dec 14-21, 2019